FIFTEEN

15 | OFFICIAL MEETINGS

WINTER made her way to where Ben was speaking with Harry, Uma, and Gil. A small group of people followed behind her, all of them VKs who she was meant to be showing to their dorms.

"Is everyone ready?" Winter did not hesitate to interrupt Ben as she needed enough time to grab her work after this.

In order to do that, she would need to get this done as quickly as she could. The group of four turned to her, Ben nodding with a polite smile.

"Of course," he turned back to them, "Uma, Harry, Gil, I hope you have a great afternoon and I will see you later tonight,"

"Okay, bye!" Gil waved kindly making Winter tilt her head.

He seemed like a rather nice guy, especially seeing as he was from the Isle.

Winter stood with her hands folded behind her back, her posture straight. She had given herself a pep talk before this, making sure to steel herself up so that Harry Hook would no longer affect her. Or at least that was what she was going to be trying.

"Come along, everyone, the majority of you are in Adam Hall so that is where we will be stopping first, and then after we will make our way to the Morton Hall where the rest of us are," Winter stated, allowing her usual dryness to come forth in her words.

She hoped it may throw Harry off his game, but alas, she was heavily mistaken.

"Rest of us, aye?" Harry Hook had somehow managed to walk directly in line with her as opposed to behind her like everyone else. "I don't suppose that means yer room be in Morton Hall, would it?" The pirate smirked causing Winter to quicken her pace, only for Harry to easily match it.

Who was she kidding, she would never be able to outwalk Harry Hook.

"Yes," Winter said bluntly, "that would also be my assigned dorm hall."

Just stay emotionless, let nothing free.

Despite her inner thought, Winter was grabbing the strap of her satchel nervously, something that did not escape Harry's keen eye, it made his smirk widen.

"Would that hall be mine as well?"

Yes.

But Winter did not want to admit that, she did not want him to know she had memorized exactly which dorm he was to be sharing with Uma and Gil. It was because of that that Winter brought the paper in front of her face, biting her lip and pretending to look it over.

"Yes, that would is your dorm building as well," Winter was short with her answer, doing exactly as she knew how to do best.

Stop any form of conversation from happening. Unfortunately, she had also never come across someone quite as persistent as Harry Hook.