T H R E E

Alana Salvatore

" Welcome to Salvatore Estate, Ma'am. " a tall hazel eyes bodyguard which I learned named Noel said as the car pulled up to beautiful mansion as a little bit outside of London.

" This is it? My husband lives here? This place is magnificent but I never thought he is to live in this type of home. I expect a more modern house covered in glasses. You know he got a bad boy kinda vibes. " I said staring out at the mesmerizing mansion in front of me.

" Don Salvatore lives with his parents and his brother, ma'am. " Dean another bodyguard who took me here replied.

" We called him Don around here? Is he Spanish? " I asked curiously.

" Haft Spanish. "

Dear lord. I got a lot to more about this husband of mine. I turned out to know completely nothing about him that the media failed to mention.

" And, he lives with his family? Why? He seems to be the independent type. " I asked further as they lead me up the marble staircase.

" Madam Salvatore insisted that she wanted to stay with her boys for as long as she could. But, they shall leave when they formed their own family. " Noel said opening the massive white door for me.

" This will be your bedroom for now, ma'am. Don's room is down the hall to your left. Have a nice rest. Call us if you need anything. " he said before leaving with Dean trailing behind.

I was delighted to learn that I would not share a bed with my husband which is the only good news I heard since last month when mother informed that I must married to the man of her choice.

I walked around my new bedroom trying to find my things but failed miserably. I then walked into the walk-in closet which seemed like a little clothing shop to me. Everything was new from designer dresses, daily wear, nightwear, to bags and shoes. I gasped at everything new things I found as I looked at its price tags. Every single piece in here were designer.

Sure my mother had a rich husband and she often got us nice things but these were another level not every items in my previous closet were designer and I sure did not live in this castle they called an estate.

In the middle of the closet stood a white marble island with some more designer bags and jewelry boxes on top. I saw a grey colored letter with To Alana Salvatore written on top. I opened the letter and it read:

To Alana

As you can tell these are all new things I got for you. Your things that you packed are left behind and still remained in Italy, your home. I want new and better things for you as you are now my wife. You now bear my last name so live up to it.

p.s all of your books will be delivered to you soon.
Seth Salvatore

At least, he kept my books which were my most prized possessions. I then walked out of the closet and into the bathroom for long bath as I very exhausted from the everything that I had happened. I got into a silk pajamas dress which was new for me as I usually slept in baggy tee and sweaters but this was all I had in the closet I had no choice.

I slept as soon as my head hit the cloud soft pillow reminding me of how exhausted I was.

Warm shiny light hit my face as morning came. I woke up from my deep slumber and walked out to my balcony. The view of the garden was even more phenomenal at light time. I didn't get to see much as we arrived at night yesterday. I absorbed the fresh air for a moment before getting ready for the day.

" Ah. You're awake. Good morning, sweetheart. " Gianna kissed my cheeks as I walked into the very royalty looking dining room.

" Good morning, mom. " I said trying to get used to calling her mom.

God. I had never even call my own mother in such way. I had always used the term mother to address her and it was way more less affectionate and formal.

" Sit down, dear. I made breakfast and tea for us. " she motioned me to sit down.

" Thanks. " I smiled before taking a seat beside her.

" When did you arrive? " I asked sipping my lemon tea.

" Just a bit after you arrived. "

" Where's Seth? " I asked curiously.

" Already miss him? " she asked teasingly. I looked at her in horror before shaking my head no.

" Seth, Sebastian, and his father are handling things back in Italy. I'm sure they won't come back until they found out who was behind the shooting. " she said looking at me apologetically.

" I'm sorry, sweetheart as you had to enjoy your wedding night alone. " she continued.

Oh I couldn't be more happier.

Gianna and I spent the day today strolling around London. She took me to her jewelry shop and later to grab lunch in cafe to introduce me to some of her friends with pride beaming in her eyes.

I found myself sitting awkwardly around five middle aged women as I sipped my lemon tea. The rumors were true British people drank a lot of tea. Sitting around the table were rich women around here I guess, they were all friends of my mother in laws, dressing in their high fashion sun dresses and their beret that was no doubt the wives of rich businessmen.

" Ah bride of Seth. Absolutely stunning. Shiny platinum blond hair bright blue eyes and a goddess body. Not to mention a degree in architecture. Your son is a lucky guy. " Gianna's friend whose hair was as white as snow said staring at me.

" Same old Gianna always choose the best for her sons. " another short plump rich lady whose body was covered with pearl jewelry said.

" A beauty with a brain what a full package. " a short haired lady to my left added.

To say that I was uncomfortable was an understatement.

I wasn't used to get all of these compliments at all. And, sure as hell never met these many middle aged rich ladies in one day because mother had never thought of introducing to her girl friends at all.

The compliments kept coming my ways as I smiled and said thank you awkwardly for a whole afternoon until they decided to shift their topics to gossip about their sons and daughters love lives. I found an excuse that I needed to go home as I wasn't feeling well and man it worked.

" Dean, come and get me the hell outta here. " I almost screamed into my phone.

I was over the moon when Dean came to rescued me from the hell hole. I was finally able to go back home.

This new environment of London was getting into my head. Who was I to call his place my home. God, I had just been here for only a day, I had lived with my mother for a decade and I had never once called that place my home but here I was calling my husband's house as my home.

A second home after my father's place.