E I G H T

Seth Salvatore

The moment she stepped her little foot outside my property, I was determined to call my parents and asked them where the hell did they find this crazy woman.

To say that I was impressed by her was an understatement. This woman was strong fierce and as ruthless as I was. How could a little innocent looking girl be this strong. If another girl found out she was married to a mafia man, she would squirm in fear asking for divorce and begging me not to kill her.

However, my wife was different. She knew and dared to push every buttons that would thrive my inside. She had asked my men to fight her without thinking what they were capable of and even killed one of my best fighters on the spot. Not to mention that she shot and cut a girl who fucked her husband.

I couldn't take her off my mind since the day I saw her for the first time in her suite all I wanted to do was devour her all day and everyday. But, I knew she would be the death of me. I couldn't let her become my weakness. She would be in great danger if they knew I was addicted to her. She should be just be my wife by law with no feeling attached.

Choosing not to stay with her last night was the hardest decision I had to make. I just couldn't be attached to her or I would be in deep shits.

It was selfish and a shit move to called a girl home last night. I thought fucking whoever that was would take my mind off the blond beauty I married. But, I was wrong. All I saw was her face and all I felt was her lips.

" Thinking about wifey? " a voice asked snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

" Shut up, fucker. " I groaned looking at my smirking best friend.

" I thought I would never see the day that Seth Salvatore thinks about a girl let alone married one. You're in deep shit, mate. " Brandon said laughing his ass off.

" Can you blame me? " I asked taking a sip of my rum.

Brandon King had been my best friend since we were born. His dad and my dad was business partners so we basically grew up together. Brandon owned many clubs and he was my most trusted man and my underboss. We did all the fun together.

" Blimey, no. Your wife is hot as fuck. She's a total badass. "

" Have you heard? Every girls are talking about how your wife shot one of your sluts as a warning. Rumors are going fast in my clubs. Is it true? " he chuckled.

" Yeah. Woke up to a gunshot this morning. Alana sliced open her face and shot her leg. " I shrugged.

" Blimey, I need her signature. I'll tattoo it on my arm in ink. " Brandon's eyes widened.

Dramatic bastard.

" The problem is she won't even let me, her husband touch my own wife unless I get rid of all the sluts. " I groaned taking another sip of the rum.

" Alana Salvatore has officially become my most favorite girl. " Brandon chuckled.

" Girl got the guts to tame the beast. " Brandon squealed like a teenage girl.

I shot him a glare and he shut up immediately holding in his laughter.

" So, what do you think about commitment and staying faithful? " he asked pouring some rum into his glass.

" You know how I am. I never stay with just one girl. " I sighed.

" Then, stick to being a hoe and miss out on your hot ass wife. " Brandon shrugged sipping his rum.

" In your dream. I'm not missing out on anything. And, stop calling my wife hot. " I glared at my best friend.

" Chill mate. "

" I'll have her and any girls I want. I am not going to change my way of living. " I said.

" Are you trying to get your dick cut off? Or do you think that your wife killing other girls is a turn on? " the stupid idiot asked furrowing his eyebrow.

He was right. Alana was a smart woman. I could not cheat on her in peace. She would slice off my dick without a second thought the moment she found out. And, any girls who dared to cross her would be dead.

My wife had shown me that she was not a woman to mess with. She was ready to give away her whole life to me just to save her mother. I knew my parents had made a great decision choosing Alana, she was perfect in very ways, she fitted perfectly into my dangerous world, not to mention that she did respect me as a husband. And, it was only fair that I did the same for her.

" I guess. Commitment won't be that bad, eh? " I said not very sure about my decision.

" What am I hearing? " Brandon acted surprise.

" Shut the fuck up. "

" I was going to give it a try, alright. " I groaned in frustration.

Brandon and I discussed business for a whole day. Things were going normal. There was no problem in dealing weapons and drugs and the polices who weren't on our side, weren't being nosy in my business lately. They were convinced that the famous businessman ran an underworld, they were not wrong but there was no proof leading to my crime.

" Alright, let's get out of here. " I said as we finished our talk.

" Missing your wifey? Damn, now I also want a wife to go home to. " Brandon pouted.

Oh, how much I wanted to smack his face.

" I want a word with everyone on my way out. " I said and he nodded.

I closed my laptop took my jacket and left the office with Brandon trailing behind me texting on his stupid phone.

We walked into the main room where everyone usually hanged around, the one where Alana met them. We stepped into the room and all heads snapped to us immediately, they all stood up and nodded their heads greeting me.

" So, you have met my wife. " my voice echoed through the room. Everyone nodded in response.

" Alana Salvatore is now your first priority. I want all of you to put her above me. If anything happened, make sure to protect her with your life. "

" And, if I found out any of you dare to disrespect my wife, I would not hold back to put a bullet between your eyes. "

" Do I make myself clear? " I boomed as everyone in the room looked at me in shock but nodded their head.

With that I turned around and left the room. It had been along day and for the first time I wanted to go home. I had someone to go home to. This was all new for me but I was willing to try out new things.