T H I R T Y- S I X

Alana Salvatore

" What do you want to name our kid? " I asked smiling at my husband.

" You share your body with our child. It is only right that you name him or her. " Seth smiled at me softly.

I hummed in response as we kept on walking deeper into the green wonderland. This area was isolated from all the people and buildings. The only things that surrounded us were tall trees and many colorful wild flowers and plants.

We walked on the wet ground hand in hand talking and getting to know each other which was a first for us. We did everything in this relationship all in the wrong order but I wouldn't dare change a thing.

" How about Mason? " I asked looking up at the dark sky.

It was already starting to get dark and the rain made it even darker and harder to see where we were going but Seth assured me that we would get there in no time.

" Mason sounds nice. " he shrugged.

" I know. I picked it. " I grinned earning a heartwarming chuckle from him.

" Come on we are almost there. " he said trying to keep up our pace.

A brick pathway met my feet as we reached a tall gate with at least ten men standing with a gun in each hands. Seth sent them a nod making them bowed their heads at us before stepping aside to let us in. I gave them a smile while Seth pulled my hand through the gate.

The mansion was unlike the estate but very beautiful indeed. It was made out of brick with all white doors and windows, the green plants grown over the building itself adding more to its already magnificent beauty. The trees and all kinds of plants did a great job adding character to the house. I was in love.

" It was a gift from my grandfather. " Seth said looking up at the house.

It was clear that the family rarely came to live in this house. The looks in his eyes shown it all, he missed this place, I could tell by the adoration in his grey orbs as we both admired the beauty in front of us.

" You never look at me that way. " I pouted hitting his chest playfully.

" Are you getting jealous over a house? " he chuckled catching my hands.

" No. I'm not crazy. " I glared.

" It is beautiful, isn't it? " he asked looking at me with a small smile playing on his face.

" You never told me that I am beautiful. " I pouted at him again.

" I know. " he said cupping my cheek.

" That was your moment to compliment me. What the hell is wrong with you? " I grunted shoving his hand of my face.

Seth throw his head back as his chest rising up and down furiously while he laughed a full laughters. I had never seen him laughed like this ever before.

" Does it matter to you what I think about your outside appearance? " he chuckled pinching my cheek.

" Shut up. I don't care anymore. " I glared.

" You're beautiful on the inside. " he smiled earning a gasp from me.

I looked at the man I called my husband in disbelief. Who the hell said that to their significant others. This got to be the most humiliating moment in whole existence. And, what he said was the worst insult I had ever received. I was so gonna divorce his ass.

" Seth Salvatore. You're the biggest jerk I have ever met. Fuck you. " I pointed at his chest before storming inside the house.

What he did next was totally unexpected. Despite following me inside and begged for my forgiveness liked a good husband should have done, this man on the other hand just stood there laughing his ass off watching me fuming in rage.