S P E C I A L

He watched her sleeping form in pure horror.

Killing and torturing people had always been his job, he had trained to be heartless and to be a killing machine since he was a child. Blood and bruises were never a bother to him, in fact he was used to seeing it everyday, hell he even enjoyed seeing them on his enemies sometimes.

But, the sight of his woman badly beaten up with cuts and bruises all over her face and body made him cringed in fear. It was a new feeling to experience for Brandon King.

He laid her head on his laps as they stayed inside a lost cabin, away from the war, in the forest next to the warehouse of Dmitri Petrov.

" What the hell? " Victoria's body shot up with a hand holding her head.

She glared at her man in front of her before scooting away from him as far as possible. Brandon held a sad expression on his face, a hint of hurt shown in his eyes the pairs of orbs that was always emotionless. Victoria watched him carefully trying to figure out if it was an act.

But, then again her brother was the one who sent her away from the chaotic scenes with this jerk. Oh god. She had left her only friend in there. She was about to run for the door cabin when a hand gripped her wrist pulling her back into the chest of the man who she thought had betrayed her family.

" Keep your hands off me. " she spat with so much venom that every words were like a knife stabbing into his heart.

Brandon looked at her sadly not knowing what to say or if she would believe anything that came out of his mouth right now.

He had just grown the balls to shoot his shot with her days ago and the two had just built a relationship as they both were secretly having a crush for one another since childhood. And, now everything was already shattering down hill.

" Please listen to me. I can explain. " he said tightening his grip on her tiny waist.

Victoria flinched away from his touch liked he had burned her skin making another frown on his face.

" There's nothing to explain. You betrayed us. You put me and Alana in this place. I hate you. I hate you. " she screamed hitting his chest.

It was then when he realized that his friend and boss, Seth had did him dirty. The Don figured out what was happening between them, what Brandon was doing with his sister. That must be why he put him in this position where Victoria hated him.

It was his plan all along to give a lesson to Brandon. To tell him that he did not like this relationship at all.

The realization made Brandon cursed under his breath before turning his attention back to his sweet Victoria. She was already looking up to him with her big bewitching eyes that kept me under her spell.

" I know better than betraying the Don. This is a plan. Perfectly set up by your brother himself. Hitting two birds with one stone. That sneaky bastard. " Brandon scoffed making Victoria furrowing her eyebrows at him in confusion.

Brandon told each and every details of their plan to Victoria. She listened carefully not uttering a word while staring at him in disbelief liked she just heard the wildest story she had ever heard.

" Did Alana know? " she asked shoving his body off her.

" No. Seth makes sure no one knows. " he shrugged.

She was furious that they had fooled her and everyone else. She was mad that they had kept her in the dark and making her sulked over the fact that her lover was a traitor betraying her family when he was over here risking away his life to save the day.

" Fuck you. And, fuck my brother. " with that she punched him in the face.

Brandon didn't see that coming at all. The punch caught him off guard making his head snapped backward as the harsh punch hit his nose making blood spilt down.

" I'm sorry, babe. But, we both know you deserve it. Let me see. Did it hurt? " Victoria asked cupping his face into her soft palm.

Brandon looked at woman before his eyes in confusion at her sudden changes. But, was glad that she had forgiven him and if the punches were from her, he would take it any day.

He pulled her into his arms wrapping them around her tiny body securely not wanting to let go while she buried her head deep into his chest inhaling his scent.

" Don't think a punch is enough to ease my anger toward you. When we get back, I will kick your ass black and blue. " she mumbled into his chest.

Brandon's chest shook violently as he chuckled at her adorable threats when deep down he knew she was not joking at all.