T H I R T Y- N I N E

Alana Salvatore

In her usual attire of full body covered black leather clothes and black combat boots. The tall female assassin walked in with a gun attached to her waist band just liked the two men in front of me.

Her hair was tied into a tight ponytail, so tight that I could feel the pain in her scalp just by looking at it. A smirk played on her freckled face while her eyes glinted in delights as she looked at my beaten stage.

Kaitlyn Garcia glided her way across the room until she stood in front of Victoria. Using her long slender fingers she grabbed my beaten up best friend by her hair and dragged her from her place.

I watched in pure anger as Victoria yelped out in pain. From the side of my eyes for a spilt of second Brandon was cringing at the sight before covering his emotion up by looking away.

" Look what we got here. Aren't these the bitches who thought they own the world? " Kaitlyn laughed pushing Victoria to my sides.

" Kaitlyn my dear, be patient we can't hurt them anymore not until your lover boy comes. " Dmitri laughed looking at the two of us through his wicked eyes.

Kaitlyn grunted under her breath in annoyance but nodded her head in agreement.

" You work with him all along. " Victoria hissed.

" Beautiful Victoria, you want to know how we met? " Dmitri smirked.

" Eh. Not interested. Snakes found their way into each other life I guess. " she shrugged before turning to Kaitlyn giving her the famous glare.

" Uncle Steven shouldn't have helped raising you ungrateful snakes. My brother shouldn't have befriended a pair of fucking backstabbers animal. Hell, you are even worse than animals. " Victoria snapped making Kaitlyn glared daggers at her.

" Oh please. I am doing Seth a favor by killing his bitch of a wife. I am the only right person for him. " Kaitlyn smiled at her own words.

" If you think my husband is going to fall in love with the woman who killed his wife, dumb bitch you are delusional. " I rolled my eyes.

A hard slap landed again on my face. This time drawing blood out of my cheek, her long nails dug into my face as she harshly grabbed my jaw making me facing her disgusting face up close.

" He is in love with me. Always been. Always has since we were little kids. But, you have to come into our way. " this delusional girl smirked pushing my face to the side.

So, who was going to tell her. I married to the guy and he didn't even love me. Seth Salvatore was a big time player, as much as it hurt me to say this but the guy was not going to love anyone beside himself anytime soon.

" Look I know you are blindly in love with him and all and I am sorry to crash your dream but my husband doesn't love anyone beside himself. " I huffed looking at her liked she was some sort of delusional psychopath.

" What? I thought he loves you. What the hell are you saying? My ship was sailing. " Victoria said cocking an eyebrow at me.

I gave my friend a blank looks before shrugging my shoulders not knowing what to say. Discussing mine and her brother's marriage should be the last thing on her mind right now in bruised her stage.

My relationship with Seth was complicated, I had no idea about our feelings towards each other beside that we really did care for one another a lot and we were having a child together.

" Shut the fuck up. I'm not here to discuss your love triangle. I'm here to get my revenge and that is by killing you. " Dmitri barked making us all flinched at his tone.

I knew what Dmitri needed. This dude needed helps because he was coo coo in the head. It was not like we were in kindergarten taking people's teddy bears because they took yours last week.

He had no intention in killing or destroying my husband which should have been made him a more liked a real man facing his enemy.

But, no this guy had to act like he was two years old trying to take the life of innocent that had no idea he existed a few months ago.

" Kill her? Are you dumb or are you stupid for wanting a death wish? Please be aware that there will be war the moment she takes her last breath. Seth is going to destroy all of you and you know in your thick skull that he will win. " Victoria said glaring at the three.

" There will be no war. A wife is just an accessory for us mafia men, no men will be willingly to help him takes down another empire because they killed his wife. " Dmitri chuckled puffing smoke out of his mouth.

What the actual fuck? What kind of rule was that? I was human too and clearly didn't want to die this young not when I wasn't involved in this matter.

" Fuck you. My husband ain't following no stupid rules and our men will definitely put their life in line to avenge their Don's wife. " I hissed.

" Damn right. Just because your pathetic mafia works like that doesn't mean ours works the same way as yours. We are one big family and we will always die for one another. " Victoria backed me up.

" Beside these two animals of course. " I added rolling my eyes turning away from Brandon and the fuming Kaitlyn.

" Your mouth will be death of you. I will make sure of that. Kaitlyn my dear, I guess we will be starting before he came. " Dmitri growled under his breath motioning the bitch to come forward.

Kaitlyn came toward me with the same bloody smirk on her face. Just wait until I was untied that bitch was so going to die under my hand. I glared at her as she stepped toward me. Brandon and Dmitri were watching closely enjoying the show while Victoria hissed under her breath glaring at Kaitlyn.

Her hand again came across my face making me spat out blood. Smirking at my suffering she punched me on another side of my face repeatedly completely messing up my face but I shown no pain or fear towards her beating.

This made her smirk turned into a deep frown and with a glare in her eyes she went for my body jerking me up slightly as if she was trying to get my reactions.

But, I was the one to get a shock reaction out of her. Her hand touched my bump making me squirmed under her grip, scared for my child's life. My only secret was out.

" Y-you're pregnant? " she asked clearly shocked as she stepping back away from me.

" What the fuck did you just say? " Dmitri barked dropping his cigarette to the floor.

" B-but the d-doctor said-

" Said I was having an upset stomach because I told her to. I knew it that there has to be some snake lurking around. " I smirked spitting out my blood again.

Damn. If this kept on happening I will die of lacking blood very soon.

" Uh-oh killing her equal killing our heir. That means war, isn't it? Suck to be you all cocksuckers. Plan all ruined now huh? " Victoria chuckled.

" Brandon, you failed to tell me this information. " Dmitri barked pulling his shirt collars.

By not revealing my secret to them so soon I would spare him a sudden death and not torturing his pathetic ass. Who knew what else could they planned if they already knew that I was pregnant.

" You don't stand a chance next to my brother in this war. He will not spare any of you, bitchy ex girlfriend and ex best friends or not. " Victoria smirked.

The door creaked open again making all of us snapped our heads to its direction. What now? Were there anymore psychopath I needed to meet in this room.

A giant of a man with an eyepatch on his left eye walked into the room wearing a black suit and shiny shoes. " He is here. "

••••

Who's here?