T W E N T Y- F I V E

Alana Salvatore

" Jesus Christ. Alana, that was brutal. You're worse than Seth. I had never experienced such sins. " Brandon said shaking his head as he walked closer to exam Ben.

" He deserved it. " I sighed still processing the fact that I just tortured a person to death.

Seth had mentioned that first murder was like your first love, you would never forget. As bad as it sound I was glad that this Ben Ten guy wasn't my first kill or else I would have dream about this forever, knowing myself.

" Are you sure that was your first time committing sins? " Victoria shrieked. I shook my head.

Well, there were other sins.

" You were merciless completely brutal you almost looked like you enjoyed it. " she said.

This made me swallowed hard. I did enjoy it. Was that bad?

" And, you just earned a title of being the most dangerous woman in England beside the Don's wife status that already scared people shitless. "

" Gosh. Just wait until they found the bodies. The looks on their faces when they realized the wife is just as bad as her husband. " she continued.

" On the bright sight, you did great for first timer. Too great that I almost feel bad for the next traitor. " Brandon praised.

" A wise man once said in this kind of life be cruel or be killed. " I shrugged at the both of them.

" Is that man your husband? " Brandon laughed.

You bet it was the one and only Seth Salvatore. I meant who else would give away advice liked that? Only my husband could.

" How about Talia? " he asked nodding toward her way.

" I don't know. Should we keep her alive so she can avenge her father death? " I looked at him blankly.

Victoria laughed at this before deciding to take matters in her own hands and finished her off. Brandon kept staring back and forth between the two of us liked we had grown another head.

" Blimey women. " he muttered under his breath.

" Send the bodies back to their gang. Make sure they know who did this so words can go around. " I said and Brandon nodded.

I left Victoria waiting in the office while I showered changed into new clothes. Gosh. It felt great to wash away the their filthy traitor blood from my body.

Victoria and I then spent the next few hours at the new house that were being built. The house was already almost done thanks to my stupid rich husband money, he commanded that people were working day and night as he wanted it done as soon as possible.

After, looking around the place making sure everything were going the same way I had wanted, we both headed back to the warehouse. It was five o'clock in the evening when we reached Seth's office and started to sort all of the documents once again.

Going through all those papers and documents was like going to into a dark cave I knew nothing about.

Hell. I just prayed while I was doing all the contracts and shits hoping that what I did was correct or else I would be doomed.

Why did they trust me with this stuff again? I had a degree in architecture for god sake not business degree.

Who would have sort an architect graduate would end up working in the middle of the crime scene dealing with guns and drugs shipment.

Although I was thankful that there was no more attacks I couldn't help but wondered why. Was this a calm before storm or some shits? I groaned at the thought hoping everything will be okay.

The clock hit ten when we both decided to retire for the day. I had never been more exhausted in my life. It was like college days all over again. And, I hated it.

Arriving home I went straight to greet my sleeping husband complaining about all the work I had to do giving him goodnight kiss before heading to bed.

This routine of me kept repeating, everyday was the same. I woke up gave him a good morning kiss on the cheek heading to work both at the office then at the construction and back to the office once again wrapping up all the papers for the day went home visited him before going to bed once again.

Days turned into weeks and before I knew it, a month had passed. My husband was still taking his time sleeping there being a lazy ass.

" Are you done sleeping, asshole? " I glared at the sleeping figure before me.

" Wake the fuck up and take back your job. I'm tired. " I groaned tightening my grip on his big palm.

It was Sunday morning once again, the day I would always spent talking to Seth as I had no work.

" Your men and those documents are a pain in the ass. Tell me how you do it without getting tired because I had enough of that and you need to wake up right now. "

" Do you know who make you lay on this annoying bed? It is your worst enemy, baby. Wake up and show them not to mess with the deadly Don. " I smiled caressing his cheek.

But still he didn't budge. He was there for me to touch and hold as much as I desired and yet he seemed so far away and it broke my heart into pieces.

" I'm getting more and more tired every other day, you know? Even my health wasn't good lately. So, as my husband you need to wake up and take it all away. Aren't you supposed to be the one who take care of me? " I pouted hoping that he would just opened his damn eyes.

" Fine. Sleep all you want. I will be here with you always whether you decided to wake up or not.  "

" Because we are in this together. In sickness and in health for better and for worst, remember ? "

" If you aren't here to take revenge, I will do it for you. You don't have to worry about a thing. Just heal and come back to me soon, yeah? " I said kissing his cheek one last time before standing up and walked out of the room.