E L E V E N

Alana Salvatore

Seth and I did the walk of shame into the living room, his arm around my waist holding me close. My mother and grandma in laws was beaming from ears to ears, Steven Salvatore, my father in laws was holding a familiar smirk on his face, while Sebastian was trying to hold his laughters.

" You had fun? " grandma asked.

And, I swore to God my eyes almost went out off their sockets. I was shameless but not that shameless, the thought that grandma talked about it made me very uncomfortable.

" How are you, nonna? " Seth asked changing the topic.

" Oh. Don't you dare change the topic. " grandma said holding back her laughter.

I mentally facepalmed myself. This had to be the most embarrassing day of my life.

" I can't believe I will be a great grandma soon. " grandma laughed causing my eyes to widen even more.

" What? You're planning to have kids? You don't even like kids, mate. " Sebastian asked cocking his eyebrow at us.

" Well, at least I like the process of making one. " Seth shrugged as I buried my face deeper into his chest in embarrassment.

Perv.

Seth left with his father and brother after everyone finished making fun of us. And man, I couldn't wait to move out of here. At least we would have some privacy.

Grandma Ollie, also known as Olivia Salvatore, was honestly a firecracker. She had an attitude of a teenage girl. As us three women sat and getting to know each other more, I got to learn that every women who married into this family was chosen by their in laws, I wasn't alone after all.

This arranged marriage kinda had always been their family tradition unless the man fell in love with the woman of their choice, but that clearly wasn't the case because as grandma ollie quoted Salvatore men didn't do relationship.

" Oh dear god. I forget to pick up Vicky and I have a meeting in ten. " Gianna freaked out.

" Vicky is here? " grandma Ollie beamed at the mention of the unknown name.

" Who's Vicky? " I asked.

" Seth's cousin. She decided to move back here and I offer her a place to stay here with us, I hope you don't mind. I thought you could do better here with a lady friend your age. "

How thoughtful. She was right. I had no friends here. But, what if this Vicky girl was a bitch? I swore bitchy attitude ran in the Salvatore's vein. All those girls I met before my wedding were horrible and stuck up.

" I can pick her up. " I offered smiling at my mother in laws.

" Great. She must be waiting at the airport. Thank you so much, darling. "

Dean and Noel step in front of me the moment I walked out of the door. I didn't even know they were here. I shook my head at the two dismissing the idea of them driving me everywhere. I would talk to my dear husband later that I didn't need two damn babysitters.

I got into the white Mercedes parked in front of me. How many cars did they own for god sake? I sped off to the airport. It was great to get out of the house again, I felt free. But, what was I thinking? I knew damn well that the two idiots were following me somewhere I just couldn't see them.

I parked my car in front of the airport not sure if I should get out or just stayed inside the car. My dumbass forgot to ask Gianna for her number or Vicky's. I groaned in frustration as I looked around hoping to find a stranger I had never seen.

I saw Dean and Noel walked into the airport and came back a few minutes later. They had gone to escort a girl who I assumed to be Vicky. The brunette girl tapped on my car window leaving her bags with Dean and Noel.

" Uh-hello? " I said as I opened the door for her to get in.

" Hi. " she smiled as she put her seatbelt on.

" I'm glad Dean and Noel found you. I get zero clue what you look like. " I smiled awkwardly before starting the car.

The girl didn't say a word after that, she just sat there and stared blankly at me with a pair of a similar grey eyes. Dang. The whole family must all had grey eyes.

" You're so pretty. Why did you agree to marry my stupid cousin? I think you can do way better. " she suddenly said turning her gaze to the road.

" By the way, I'm Victoria Salvatore but I usually go by Vicky, twenty six years young, five and a haft feet tall, Seth's most favorite baiter and fighter, specialize at using guns. Oh, and my favorite color is purple. What about you? " Victoria said in one breath.

Did she normally talk this much?

" I'm Alana? Twenty five years old, five feet something, Seth's wife, I can handle guns and knives. And, my favorite color is black. " I said.

" Alana. What a pretty name. Can I call you Lana? " she asked and I nodded humming.

" So, you're in the mafia too? " I asked.

" Yes. Born and raised in it. " she shrugged.

" How was it? "

" Fun I guess. It's dangerous and all but it's in my vein. " she shrugged.

Victoria asked me how I was holding up to this new lifestyle of mine. To be honest I was not sure myself. Everything was rather too much to handle. But, I didn't know why wasn't I scared for my life and ran away the moment Seth confirmed mine and Ayla's theory.

I almost felt like I liked it here. I had always loved a thrilling life, something that my sister had always worried about. The thrive was bad for me as she kept telling me that it would one day landed me on my very own death.

" I'm going to the warehouse. Do you want to come too or go home and freshen up? I meant you had a long flight from America. "

" Eh. Take me to the warehouse. And, are we friends now? You know I have never had a friend before and you seem cool. I sense a I don't give a fuck and a bad bitch vibes from you. Two of my favorite things in a girl. "

I chuckled as she rambled through her words. This girl surely was talkative.

" The girls in our family are all spoiled brat all they care about is their nails and hair. I was never really a girly girl so I don't fit in with them. And, don't get me started about those hoes in the gang. " Victoria scoffed.

" That's true. I killed a blue haired girl at the warehouse yesterday, she is a bit annoying. " I said as she stared at me in shock.

" And, did you really shot one of Seth's whore? " she asked still gaping.

" I did. "

" We are so going to be best friend. "