S E V E N

Alana Salvatore

" Good morning, husband. " I greeted stepping away from him a little.

I would have kissed him good morning after last night. But, he touched another woman and I didn't like leftovers.

" Better get used to this if you don't change your behavior. " I smiled at him innocently.

" These kind of things happened when my husband bring his whore home. "

" Get rid of this mess for me, will you? I have to get ready and a meeting to go to. Meet you at the warehouse. " I said walking away but not before handing him back the blade and the gun I had stolen.

I changed into a full black outfit with matching black heels. I was quite nervous to meet his whole gang. If I didn't make them scared of me or gained their respect I would be doomed. After curling my long blond hair and put it into a ponytail I was ready to go. There was no point of putting make up on if I were to go to a warehouse full of crimes and big bad guys that I was sure I would have to fight.

I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse with me then walked down to the front door. Dean and Noel was already waiting for me in a black SUV. I didn't want to ride that, I would have to make a great first impression so I went to the garage and grab a Porsche key.

Dean and Noel drove behind me without questioning my choice. Seth must had told them I had been to the warehouse by myself and I knew the way.

When we pulled up to the warehouse in a private property quite far outside London, Seth was waiting there smoking while leaning against the building wall in his usual black tux. And man, was he hot.

I got out of the car and went up to take his left arm as he leaded me inside without saying a single word. The security was tight inside we had to make a few stops so Seth could punch in the codes, did a hand scan, eyes scans, and more codes, not to mention there were at least four guards at every gates.

" Ready? " he asked when we reached another big wooden door.

I gave him a nod and he pushed the door opened revealing at least fifty people hanging out in the room drinking and smoking. But, as we entered all eyes snapped at our direction.

" They are my main men and women. You don't have to impress all hundreds of thousands of them. " Seth whispered into my ears as I gave him a curt nod.

" Mrs Salvatore, everyone. " Seth's voice boomed through the room, they looked at him with so much respect and paid all their attention to their Don's words.

" Does she know what she was getting herself into? Does she fit to be the Don's wife? " a black haired man in the corner questioned.

" She looks way to fragile. Don doesn't need another problem to worry about. As a Don's wife she would know how to protect herself and her gang. " another blond man said.

" She doesn't look like she can handle all of these. " a blue haired woman said.

This was it. How could they judge me like that? I would show them who was the real boss. And, that they made a mistake of disrespecting me.

And, my husband just stood there letting them insult me?

" I could fight all three of you at once. And, I will do it in my heels. " I said looking at them blankly.

" And even more people who dare to disrespect me. " I said now looking at everyone in the room.

From the corner of my eyes, I could my husband's eyes beaming with pride as he looked at me sideway.

" Come to the front and fight me. Or do you prefer to use knife? Or a gun? " I said letting go of my husband's arm before walking to the middle of the room.

The two men didn't dare to even look at my eyes as I speak. But, the girl got guts. She walked toward me with a gun pointing at my head, with her gun hold in my direction, I knew she was threatening and challenging for my place as the Don's wife.

Seth walked toward trying to stop what I had started. Was he also underestimating his own wife?

I motioned him to stop earning a smirk from the blue haired bimbo.

I walked towards the gun shocking her a little. The girl looked taken back and confused. Taking her shock state as an opportunity, I kicked the gun out of her grip and took her down to the floor. I pulled out my own gun that I had hidden under my leather jacket out and pointed straight at her head aiming at the middle of her eyes.

" Set this as an example for everyone who try to disrespect me. " I said looking at everyone before pulling the trigger.

Everyone was now looking at me with respect in their eyes after learning that boss's wife was just as ruthless as the boss himself. While I couldn't even believe that I just killed a person and shot a girl's leg all to gain respect from one specific guy and to really earned his last name.

" Let's go to my office. Someone cleaned this up and go back to whatever you were doing. And, don't disturb me. " my husband barked before pulling me with him to wherever his office was.

We hurried down the hall without saying a word to each other. As soon as we reached his office, he locked the door and pressed me up against it slamming his lips on mine.

I would never let him touch me this easily not even if he was my husband and had all the right to do whatever he wanted, not after what he made me feel this morning.

I pushed him off me with all the strength I had in my body. He looked a bit taken back but soon recovered. I walked to his desk and sat on his chair looking right back at him.

" I would not let you touch me and any other of your whores at the same time. I am your wife, I would not stoop to their low level using the thing that they had used. "

" I do not like leftovers. "

" You either go to your ugly ass whores and not touch me or you get to touch me but only me. " I said raising my eyebrow at him.

" Tell me when you make up your mind. And, I think I did well with gaining your gang's respect, didn't I? My business is done here. I shall leave now so you can do your work or maybe do your whore. "

" Good day, husband. " I said caressing his cheek on my way out.