bonus chapter

the smut you wanted for but never got. ;)

this chapter contains sex, just sex. so read at your own risk💖

_________________________

Electricity exploded through my entire body as his mouth crashed into mine. I gasped as his tongue entered my mouth freely. My hands instinctively snaked around his neck pulling his head down greedy to get him closer to me. He tasted like rum, and his kiss was like home like a place that I always wanted but never know.

I tugged his brown locks and he growled lowly into the kiss sending shivers down my spine. I let out a small sigh of pleasure as he kissed down my jawline nipping the sensitive skin at the crook of my neck.

Heat burned in my core and coursed through my whole body as his hands ran down my curves stopping at the side of my hip gripping onto it tightly. His other hand slid down to back of my thigh lifting it up and wrapped it around his waist.

His hand trailed up into my shirt palming my breast as he breathed out against my neck making my body shuddered and my breath caught inside my throat. He found the hem of shirt pulling it up and over my head before throwing it onto the floor.

My hands immediately went on my now half naked body trying to cover as much as possible hiding under his intense gaze. Seth took in a sharp breath before removing my hand away from my chest. He leaned down fanning his hot breath right above my breath.

" Never hide from me, mi amor. " he whispered making me squirmed.

He took my breast into his warm mouth and I let out a moan of pleasure. He nipped the tip of my nipple with his teeth while his hand fondled the other. I gasped as shock tingled my body causing me to arch my back under his mercy.

I watched him pulled away from me I looked into his eyes as they looked right back at me hungrily. He yanked off his shirt throwing it to god knew where. I stared at his ripped body shamelessly, he was built like a Greek God with strong chest to his lean torso and his toned abs. I bit my bottom lips making him growled and started to unbutton his jeans.

His erection sprung to life making my eyes widened in disbelief. That thing was never going to fit inside of me. He leaned forward and whispered in my ears.

" You will be fine. I'll take care of you. " his voice was so husky that it sent shivers down my spine again.

His skillful fingers traced down my skin as he curled them around the thong I was wearing before tearing it into two. I gasped at him as his eyes raked over my bare naked body liked a predator looking at a piece of meat. My stomach was fluttered with butterflies I had never felt this way before I had never felt so sinful.

" Are you ready? " he asked making me looked at his face and then at the dangling rock hard looking thing between his thighs rethinking my whole life decision.

He was going to rearrange my guts and I wasn't sure if I wanted him to or moved across the globe far away from that.

I was snapped out of daze when I felt a hard thing slowly entering my body making me squirmed, my toes curled as an unknown sensation hit me. For the first time ever I felt pleasured and he barely even started yet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and parted my thighs before I thrusted my hips upward making him groaned while watching me carefully.

I had changed my mind. London was heaven, I wouldn't want to move anywhere else.

I moaned out his name while digging my nails into his back as he picked up his pace slamming in and out of me forgetting that I was a virgin. He pounded onto me like a mad man he was hitting spots that made me so high on ecstasy.

" Fuck, baby. " he groaned as I clenched myself around him making him thrusted harder into me.

He went on and on liked an animalistic beast while I shuddered under him, a moaning mess begging for him to go on forever and never stopped. I had never thought that I would become a sex addict but the future seemed so blurry right now.

His mouth found mine again sucking and exploring my mouth as he kept slamming harder into me. I moaned into the kiss while he groaned thrusting into me one last time shooting his seeds right into my body.

Seth collapsed onto me, his head in the crook of my neck. I was trying to catch my breath as he breathed heavily into my neck with his thing still inside of me.

" You're so amazing, Mrs Salvatore. " his hot breath fanned on the side of my neck.

I wrapped my arm around his back and my free hands tugged into his brown locks stroking his head as I was slowly closing my eyes.

" Round two? " he asked, his member suddenly hardened again. My husband was trying to kill me.