F O R T Y- S E V E N

Alana Salvatore

Seth and I walked hands in hands down the staircase with huge grins on our faces as we made our way into the dining room for breakfast.

Last night was amazing, pure heaven. I felt like I was in clouds nine and for the first time during these past months I felt at ease and relax.

Well, I felt like that. I wasn't sure about my player husband. I made him sleep on the floor after the wedding planner incident.

Victoria and Brandon were already sat at the table waiting for us in hunger I guessed because Victoria was grumpy tapping her feet, clinking the knife against the plate and her face was the symbol of annoyance.

" Finally, the love birds have decided to join us. " she grumbled rolling her eyes

I smiled at my husband as he pulled a chair next to the head of the table out for me still in our own world oblivious to the two in front of us.

" They're here. Serve the bloody food before I murder everyone in this house. " Victoria growled at the poor maids.

I gave each of them an apologetic smile at my friend's rudeness. This kind of behavior only happened when she was hungry.

" We will be going out on a breakfast date tomorrow morning. " Seth leaned in and whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head chuckling. He just wanted to get rid of Victoria and Brandon because that husband of mine wouldn't be caught asking anyone out on a date.

He was a hopeless player, dive and dump kinda guy. I told you going on dates ain't his cup of tea.

" You're sure you can finish all of that? " Seth asked eyeing my plate.

I narrowed my eyes at him daring him to say another word about my breakfast. I was only having five pancakes, two pieces of french toasts, bacons, egg, a chocolate croissant, some waffles, strawberries and a glass of orange juice.

" To my defense I'm eating for two. So, shut the fuck up before I shove my knife down your throat. " I growled as I cut my pancake and put it in my mouth.

Seth gulped before turning to eat his own breakfast which was a cup of coffee and a toast. He was on some sort of diet or something?

But, then again those delicious abs wouldn't be there if he ate like a pig so I couldn't complain.

" Damn. Look at your bump. My niece or nephew is really growing up. " Brandon grinned making me narrowed my eyes at him.

" Are you calling me fat? " I asked pointing my knife at his face.

" You couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you? " Victoria rolled her eyes.

" What? I- never mind. " Brandon scratched the back of his neck in confusion.

I hummed in response taking my knife away from his face and started eating my food once again.

" Have you thought of a name? " he asked changing the topic.

" Isabella Salvatore, my heiress. " Seth suddenly said making me turned my head toward him.

Bloody bipolar asshole. What happened to his it's your body it is only right that you name our child logic.

" A girl? " Victoria asked with a grin on her face.

" Call it father instinct. " Seth shrugged smiling as his hand came into contact with my stomach.

Victoria looked at us in awed as if she wouldn't believe her eyes that her brother was having a baby soon.

I knew in my guts that this baby wasn't a girl. I was only in my first trimester and he was already getting so big as if he wanted to come out of me sooner and girls just didn't do that. We took longer to get ready.

" This little baby hasn't born yet and is already calling me ugly in seven languages. Look at the parents. Goddamn. " she giggled pointing between me and Seth.

" Lord, make her look like her mother but don't make her inherit the personality. " Brandon prayed with his hands in front of his chest, making us all laughed.

" It's a boy. I'm making him. Mother knows best, end of discussion. " I said caressing my own stomach.

" A little Seth. That's even worse. " Brandon gulped drinking his water.

" Any name in mind? " Victoria asked.

This breakfast had just turned into a baby discussing session. And, I bloody loved it. Because what mother didn't like talking about her child, even if he hadn't been born yet.

" I'm thinking Ephraim. " Seth said rubbing his stubble.

Victoria and I turned our heads and looked at him in disapproval. Hell to the nah. It would be a shame if I couldn't spell my own child's name or pronounce it correctly.

" What about Finn? Finn is a great name. " Brandon suggested.

Seth narrowed his eyes at him. " My child would be beaten to death in the hallway of his school walking around with that name. "

" Yes by Ephraim. " Victoria scoffed making me laughed so hard throwing my head back.

The two men stared at us with blank expressions with their arms holding out in front of their chests not impressed with our actions.

" Nicholas Evan Salvatore. " I said plopping a strawberry into my mouth.

" Holy shit. Don Nicholas sounds scary as fuck. I approve. " Victoria said giving me a high five.

I smirked before turning to my husband and Brandon waiting for their opinions. Not that I cared about what they had to say though.

Seth seemed to be in a deep thought before putting his palm on my stomach once again." I'm pretty sure this is our Isabella. Although Nicholas can be our second child. And, Ephraim our third and-

" Woah. Chill mate. I am not going to have four or five children. Three pregnancies and I'm done. " I said shutting the case down.

He pouted before sighing. I knew he wanted more children but children were a lot of work. I didn't think we can survive with ten children and I was not mentally prepared for child birth let alone going through that ten times.

Hell. I didn't even know how to get through this first baby just yet. I was absolutely clueless.

" Three pregnancies? " he asked.

" Yes. If you want more, carry em yourselves. " I shrugged making him groaned before sighing in surrender.

" You better start praying that the next two pregnancies are with triplets or quadruplets. " Brandon chuckled patting his friend on the back.

Shit. They found a loophole.

———————

The four of us came back inside the house and headed for our own bedrooms after spending the whole day together at the beach.

The three were having fun playing volleyball on the sand, swimming, climbing trees, and jet skiing while I was sitting on the swing chair reading my book alone because I didn't want no balls flying at my stomach or drowning or falling of the trees.

To be specific I didn't want no harm coming my child's way.

" Go to sleep, mi amor. We have a really long day tomorrow. You will love what I have prepared for you. I think. " Seth said kissing my temples.

I nodded my head before falling into a peaceful slumber with a small smile playing on face. I was home, in his arms.