F O R T Y

Alana Salvatore

" Already? He works faster than I thought. " Dmitri said rubbing his temples.

Seth was here. My knight in shining armor. Took him long enough though, I had been here for god knew how long. I was grateful that he was here to get us but then again I wished he didn't come at all.

If I was going to die in their hands, having him watch me was the last thing I wanted. And, his life would be also in danger, who knew what these motherfuckers had planned out there.

" What are we going to do? " Kaitlyn panicked pacing back and forth around the small room.

Brandon looked at Dmitri intensely as if trying to figure what was he thinking and calculating his every moves. Kaitlyn on the other hand was shaking with her hand up and down her chest definitely scared of what was Seth going to do with her when he was here.

" He only just arrived in Russia. He hasn't find out where we are yet. I think we have sometimes to think of something. " the man informed. 

Dmitri nodded before waving him off.

Oh. So, we were in Russia. It should take us three and a half hour to get here and Kaitlyn kidnapped me around eight yesterday, it was already noon now I think by the bright light from the window. That meant I had been out for almost fifteen hours.

" What are you thinking, Dmitri? " Brandon asked.

Dmitri took his times thinking as walked around the room with a hand under his chin seeming to be deciding carefully what to do next in his plan. He then stopped dead in his track taking the now small cigarette out of his mouth before stomping it with his feet putting out the fire.

" There is no going back now. We will be going into war. I will not backing down from that bastard. " Dmitri said making Brandon smirked in delights.

" I will not go against him. You know I only work for you because I want her dead, not him. We have an agreement. " Kaitlyn growled shaking her head.

Gosh. This girl couldn't be anymore delusional or annoying, could she. By kidnapping me here she had already gone against him and she was as good as a dead meat when he got his hands on her.

Ew. Never mind I didn't even want his hands on her. The moment we got out of here, I will be the one dealing with this bitch.

" Seth will not forgive any of us, Kait. It is whether we go against him or he will kill all of us. " Brandon said patting her shoulder.

" You know we don't stand a chance. The Russian mafia might be better at being invisible and keeping under covered but Seth's is the biggest, most feared out there. " she hissed shoving Brandon's hand away.

So, now they just talked like we were not in the same room with them? Victoria and I paid close attention to their conversation and at the same time trying to scoot closer to one another hoping for some sort of comfort.

" What are you going to do then? " Dmitri asked taking his gun from his waistband loading it with his left hand.

Oh my fucking god. Was he going to shoot this bitch? If so I swore to buy flowers everyday to put on his tombstone after he died.

" You know I can't kill him. As soon as she's dead, I will try to persuade him that she isn't worth fighting for. " she said earning a stern nod from Dmitri.

Damn it. Dmitri was a disappointment. I thought he was going to kill her or something. Sighs.

Brandon was still standing between the two I could see that he was trying his very best to hold in his laughters as we all listened to Kaitlyn's plan.