T W E L V E

Alana Salvatore

Vicky and I walked into the warehouse with Dean and Noel trailing close behind us. There was no such thing as personal space in their minds.

I learned that Victoria and I were a total opposite of each other but we got along really well. She kept talking about everything the whole way here while I just sat there listening and laughing to her rambling.

" Are you always this classy and chic? I meant damn, look at your clothes and you're just out to pick me up at the bloody airport. " Victoria dramatically said.

" I feel like a homeless person walking next to you. " Vicky groaned looking down at her white adidas sweater and black leggings.

I was only wearing a sleeveless black lace bodysuit tucked in my black leather skirt a black fabric oversized jacket on my shoulders with my matching black Louboutin heels and Gucci belts.

I loved wearing black because black was always a good idea. I meant you could wear black to in a lot of situations, you could always wear black to work then stop by at a funeral afterwards.

" You should have seen my closet. This outfit should be the most simple one. Seth picked everything. And,  let me tell you he's very extra. " I shook my head slightly.

" Touché. But, I don't expect nothing less from the Don's wife. "

" Oh shut up. " I scoffed at her playfully.

After minutes which seemed like hours of Dean and Noel taking turns punching the codes and scanning their fingers hands and faces, we made it inside without a scratch, thankfully. People nodded their heads greeting us as we walked pass them.

Victoria and I made our down the hall heading into Seth's office leaving Dean and Noel waiting at the main room where everyone was hanging.

I pushed the heavy door opened revealing the most disturbing sight I had ever seen in my life.

Sitting in the middle of the room behind his gigantic desk was my so called husband. He was looking just as delicious as he did this morning rocking his white dress shirt tucked in his black pants with a few buttons undone and sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

On his laps was a fake tanned plastic doll with too much make up on her face. She was staring lovingly at my grumpy looking husband not caring that some dude was sitting in front of them watching the scene.

" You bloody prick. " Victoria snapped earning attentions from the three.

" And, you horrible looking thing get off my cousin right now. " she continued glaring at both my husband and his mistress.

You are going to be the last woman I fuck, my ass. What a bloody liar.

I am yours as just you are mine, my ass. Fucking asshole.

" This isn't what it look like, Alana. " Seth protested as he saw me standing at the door.

" Give me a good reason why I shouldn't cut your stupid dick off right now. " I said with a blank face.

Seth gulped without uttering a word.

" So, you're the wife. " the girl asked walking toward me.

" So, you're the ugly mistress. " I said smiling at her sweetly.

" Why do you look like that, Lana? I'm a bit scared for her. " Victoria whispered in my ears causing me to look at her amusingly.

I took a step toward the mistress. She took a step back. If she took another step, she would fall right into my husband's chest. This bitch clearly hated her stupid ass life.

" Why are you scared? " I asked.

" I'm not scared. If you touched me, my father will hear about that. " she smirked.

Victoria bursted out in laughters behind me. I could tell she was in tears.

" Okay? " I cocked my eyebrow at her stupid excuse.

" Seth's mine. " she said.

" Did he put a ring on your stupid finger? " I asked crossing my arms.

That silenced her. Thanks God. Her voices was getting on my nerves. That girl had the most highest pitch voice ever. She almost sounded like a squeaky toy thing.

" Do you prefer blade and gun or stay the hell away from my shitty husband? " I asked looking into my Gucci purse for my most favorite toys ever.

I didn't think it would become this handy so soon. I just kept it in here for protection.

" You wouldn't dare. Seth will never let you do that to his baby. " she said looking scared.

Baby my ass.

I turned my deadly gaze toward my so called husband daring him to protect this stupid bitch.

" Alana please, she is my business partner's daughter. " Seth said rubbing his temples.

The nerves of this guy.

" One bullet and I'm getting the hell out of here. " I could feel angers and rage burning inside me.

I trusted him. I gave him my all. I was ready to do anything that was in my wife's duties for him. And, what did I get in return? A cheater a liar a stupid excuse of a husband.

He chose her over me over his wife.

" Lana, let's leave she is not worth it. He is not worth it. " Victoria said glaring at her cousin.

" Fine. " I grunted.

" What are you gonna just leave? I was just pretending to be nice. Slice that bitch open and cut off his dick while you're at it, what the hell. " she whispered in my ears in shocked at my action.

" I'm not gonna leave. " I smiled whispering back.

" What the hell are you whispering for? Are you planning her death? I want to be apart of your plan too. " the guy who was sitting in front of the desk said.

I forgot he was even there.

" Shut the fuck up, Brandon. " Vicky scoffed making him pouted.

" I'm going back to Italy. " I announced.

" The hell you are. " Seth snapped.

" You can't stop me. " I glared.

" I have every rights to stop you. I am your husband. " he snapped back.

" You lost those rights the moment you chose your mistress over me. "

" She's not even a mistress. This girl is nothing to me. I don't even like to be in her presence. "

" So, let me give her a slow painful death? "

" Fine. Do whatever the hell you want. " Seth groaned running his hand through his hair.

I smiled in victorious while Victoria was looking at me bewildered alongside the guy who I learned was named Brandon.

" How did you do that? " she asked.

I was about to answer her but the whore's scream cut me off.

" My father won't like this, Seth. "

" Whatever. I don't care anymore. " Seth said grumpily sitting back down in his chair.

" Your father needs me to save his business. Not the other way round. "