Prologue

*****

*****

"Yah! Eonni! You were casted as manager for Handsome Tiger huh? Whoah daebak" Yeri start shouting and scrolling the news on her phone

Joy's peeking from her phone

"Do you know about basketball Sooyoung-ah?" Wendy ask in curiousity

"I was joining my middle school's basket club, but it was a long ago" Joy answered but still nailed her gaze to her phone.

"Oh my Gosh it's Eun Woo-ssi! Is he joining the team?" Yeri shouted uncontrolable

Joy rolled her eyes while listening to Yeri's scream.

"Yes he is. Seo Jang Hoon-nim is there as the coach. Well actually he recommend me to the PD-nim and they casted me as the manager," she fixed her sitting position before continued her words.

"But I don't really know about the other cast, there's some idols like Eun Woo-ssi and Yoo Seonho-ssi, rapper like Shorry-sunbae nim, some actors and models. Should I learn about all of them?"

"Of course you are eonni! You are the manager"

"Yoo Seon Ho-ssi is very young. He is 19? He is younger than you Yeri" Seulgi is joining the conversation by checking other profile on her phone "Which agency he's come from?"

"Cube"

Yeri's short answer make the whole room stay in silent. The atmosphere suddenly change until Irene comes with another question.

"So, umm," she cleared her throat. "Who's the actor?"

"Let me see" Seulgi answered.

"Kim Seung Hyun-nim, Kang Kyung Jun-nim, Lee Tae Soon-ssi and... Lee Sang Yun-nim?"

Another moment of silent come between them after Seulgi listed out the actors name.

"Yah Sooyoung-ah, gwencana, you don't need to worry about it" Wendy broke the silent with her positive words.

"Ne eonni, you and Sungjae-oppa are something in the past!"

Seulgi poke Yeri's shoulder, give her a sign to stop talking.

"Look, I am all good chingu-deul, don't worry about it, I need to check the last two people in this show, hmm.. Julien Kang-nim. I know him.."

Her member are still in worry since they never imagine that people who come from the same agency as Sungjae joining the show, even Lee Sang Yun-nim who ever work together with Sungjae at Master in The House show is there too!

But while her member worrying about her, Joy still learning and checking about the cast. Try to forget about the reality that this show bring some people who related to her past. It's all in the past and she's trying to forget it.

Her thumb is keep scrolling the screen and stop at one profile.

"Hmm, Who is this? Moon Su Inn?"