Quarter - 21

"Yah both of you, stop acting so deary in here.."

Eun Woo's voice startled Su Inn and Joy. They turned their head to the origin of voice and found out that their team mates are staring at them.

"Aigoo, I felt embarrassed just by looking at them," Sang Yun shook his head and covering his face.

"This is why SBS rooting for both of them," Julien chuckled "Aah young blood is good.."

Joy stared at her hand which still holding Su Inn's finger. She let go of her grip and looked at Su Inn to her teammates in turn.

"Sorry!!!" She shrieked her voice and make her teammates include Su Inn laughed.

She felt Su Inn hands stroke her head softly.

"Fighting uri manager, we need to practice for tomorrow match. Wish us luck," He smiled thinly and run to Handsome Tigers team.

"Yaah Su-Inn ah, you are really something,"

"What? Hahaha,"

Joy hold her hand on top of her chest. Feels her own heart beat.

'Ommo, what just happened?'

She stared at her hand.

'Did I jut hold his hand?'

*****

"Yaaah Joiya jebaaal," Julien shows his puppy eyes. "Come join us,"

They actually planned to have a dinner together with the team after they ended their discussion with Coach Seo. But too bad Coach Seo couldn't join them due to his schedule.

Joy crossed her hand.

"But we can not have a drink today! No alcohol. Andwe! Tomorrow is our big day,"

She scanned her team mates.

"Noona, I only drink soda," Seon Ho grinned to her and made the team say 'yah!' at the same time.

"Keol! We'll get chicken and soda instead, okay?" Joy scrolled her phone "Let's have a delivery order, everything on me,"

"I think I saw the express one near here.." she mumbled while making an order.

Her teammates screamed in joy and hug her.

"Thank you Joiya, you are the best manager! Sarangahee!"

"Yaaah, all of you squeezed mee!"

Joy burst in laughing to see how her team treated her as an important part of them. She caught a sight of Su inn staring at her with a smile.

He made a 'gomawo' and 'fighting' without a sound that makes her heart flutter. She felt so grateful that she met these people.

"Yaah yeorobuuun, promise me you will win tomorrow. Let's show the audience that Handsome Tigers is a good program because the cast does have a certain quality!" She scanned their face. "I am sick of people who said that Handsome Tigers invited me to join to raise the ratings when all of you are great! All of you deserve a good rating, don't you think?"

"They actually watch our show because of you Joy," Sang Yun laughed at her. But she pointed her finger and make a 'no no no' gesture.

"That's only at first, now they've fallen for all of you, right?" Joy clicked her tongue. "Especially to our Ace, huh? Our famous Ace, Moon Su Inn,"

They laughed and clapped their hand together over Joy's reaction. While they went all happy, the chicken delivery come to the court at the right time.

"Whoaaa, it's coming as fast as the name!"

"Yeah, this is the express delivery, just let's eat first yeorobun,"

They nodded and start enjoying the food until Su Inn suddenly asked.

"Have you guys see my phone?"

"Huh? No. It's not in locker?"

"No, I already bring all my belonging here,"

"Oppa, let me call your phone,"

"Huh? Ah yes please Joiya.."

Joy called his phone and started to look for the ringtone sound coming from.

"Oppa, the sound is coming from here,"

"Ah Joy, let me take it" Su Inn cleaned up his hand quickly.

"Just stay there, it's okay," Joy lifted up the jacket and see the phone laid on the bench.

"No, Joiya!" He rushed to run over.

Her eyes widen when she saw the name that appears on his phone screen. She took his phone when he stopped right beside her.

"Argh, you saw it already?"

Joy stared at him and nodded. She looked at the screen again. He rummage his hair and face, feel all embarassed of himself.

She couldn't hold her smile.

*****

"Happiness"
is calling..