Quarter - 19

Neomu yeppeo josimseure(You're so beautiful that I carefully)Ne mameul dudeurineun nae sarang nae sarang(Knock on your heart My love my love)

(You're so beautiful that I carefully)
Ne mameul dudeurineun nae sarang nae sarang
(Knock on your heart My love my love)

*****

Su Inn slammed his door. His face flushed and he could feel his muscles becoming stiff from holding back too much anger.

"Yah, what happened with you? You made Cookie shock," Sang Yun scolded him for being rough.

"Su Inn-ah, what's the matter?" Ji Seok worriedly asked since he saw something wrong with Su Inn.

"Have you give her phone back?"

"Sang Yun hyung, I met him,"

"Huh? Nugu?"

"I met Sungjae-ssi,"

"What? Where?"

"And I do really want to punch him hyung!"

"Where did you met him?" Sang Yun started to calm him down

"What does he did in front of my apartment building? Waited for Joy came out and then bothering her again? What's his problem anyway? They broke up already, beside it because of him!"

"Yah! Su Inn-ah!! Stop it, calm yourself first!" Ji Seok yelled to him because he seemed to be losing control.

Su Inn dropped his body to the floor. He sat down and covered his face with his hands.

"I said something bad to Joy, hyung.."

*****

Ji Seok put a cup of warm tea in front of Su Inn. His face was tired from being too emotional.

"Have a sip, and then tell us what happened."

"I shouldn't said that to her hyung." He stroked his temple roughly. "I shouldn't yelled to her,"

"What Sungjae did to her?"

"He kissed her.."

"What?!"

"He forced the kiss. I saw it. And I can remembered how scared she was, but I scolded her instead of calm her down,"

Sang Yun and Ji Seok exchanged glances.

"Well, what he actually did before he kissed her?" Sang Yun asked him carefully.

"He asked her to fix their relationship, but she refused it because she felt that he never fight for her." He stop a litlle, put his finger together and squeezed it.

"She even said that it's fine for her to get hatred or bad comment from his fans, but at least he could fight for her.."

Ji Seok cleared his throat.