Quarter - 43

*****

*****

Their first quarter was a mess and they need to turned it around in the second quarter.

"We're going to do man-to-man. You all remember that I told you about defense, right?" Coach Seo asked them about their strategy. "Follow from behind and call it out."

For the first time at that day, Su Inn stand next to Joy. She glanced to his back. He bent his body forward closer to Coach Seo to hear his instruction clearly.

"Don't make any passes by mistakes. Alright?"

"Yes Coach!"

"And we need a quick transition to offense. Set up the pattern accurately. Okay?"

"Okay! Let's do pattern one first." In Soo muttered his mind.

"Okay, let's cheer!"

Su Inn stood up straight and extended his hand to cheer. Joy stood next to him and put her hand on his hand. She did not dare look at his face. But she tried to stay close to him.

"1,2,3 Handsome!"

"The second quarter is the Quarter of Promise led by Moon Su Inn."

The MC in the court gave their comment once Su Inn walked into the match.

"Since Su Inn and In Soo are both on the court, we could look forward to their combo play."

As soon as the match begin, Kyung Joon passed the ball to Su Inn but unfortunately he missed the pass.

'Shit!'

Su Inn cursed himself and hurriedly ran to back court.

"What the.. Focus Moon Su Inn." Joy mumbled while putting her hand on the both side of her face.

"You can feel the different, right noona?" Jihoon whispered.

"Aah yeah, he lost his focus, and it looks bad. If he act like this, we might.."

Joy did not have time to continue her words when Park Dae Young, Uptempo point guard made a three-point shot early in the second quarter.

"Lost.." Joy hissed.

"You're right. The guards of Uptempo are solid on outside shooting." Jihoon added.

Joy nodded. Beside, Uptempo keep leading the game with three pointers. She maybe not really understand about basketball like her teammates, but she could feel that it might going worse for them.

It's 21-7 and In Soo has the ball for their offense.

"Eun Woo, let's do One!"

Eun Woo sets a pick as the planned but Su Inn suddenly yelled and the referee blew their whistle.