Quarter - 14

24-27

It's already third quarter and Su Inn's mood was down in the dumps. He stared to Joy who stood beside him.

"You don't wanna sit?"

Joy tilted her head to him.

"Eotokke Joiya,"

He touched her hand lightly then rubbed his knee. He looks so nervous and frustrated.

"This is so frustrating. I want to play,"

She smiled.

"This is a crisis for us because our Ace is injured," she low key joked to him which suprisingly made him smile widely.

"You like to be called Ace, huh?"

"Ani, have a seat, here,"

He pat an empty bench beside him again. Joy place her body carefully. She afraid that she might kicked his leg. Both of them has no words since they were to focused in game.

"Ah Sang Yun hyung get the ball! Nice!" He leaned his body forward to get a clearer pic from his team mate doing a successfull clean jump shot.

"Oppa, his shooting posture is nice, don't you think?"

He nodded while clapping his hands.

"He shot that for 1.500 times,"

"Nuga?"

"Sang Yun hyung,"

"Whoah jjinja?"

"That's the fruit of practice. His body remember the gesture,"

"He has turned back the score differents to three points again. Uri captain," Joy mumbled before Sang Yun made another score with his reverse lay up.

"Whoaaaa!!!!" She clapped her hand. "Oppa, his reverse lay up as pretty as his shooting position, right?"

Su Inn chuckled watched the girl beside him went all happy.

"Oppa, is he the man of third quarter? Haha. He's flying all around," Joy pointed her finger to Sang Yun.

"But Heung Ju-ssi is firing his engine too,"

"Ah, it's tied again," Joy pouted her lips when Heung Ju scored. "What do we do about number 24?"

"I do really want to mark him, Joiya, eotokke,"

"You have the same role as number 24, oppa,"

Su Inn leaned his body closer to Joy since the court is too noisy. Joy glanced at his face a little.

'Whooa, too close'

"Yes, his style is very similar to mine,"

"Haha, your style?" Joy chuckled. "Am I your style?"

"Huh?"

"Dwae-sseo,"

"Yah, I can't hear you,"

"Dwae-sseo oppa," Joy move her gaze to Heung Ju play "Whoa oppa he's going in really strong,"

He stared at her.

'I can't be wrong right? Did she ask if she was my type?'

"Oppa eottoke? It was so frustrating too see,"

Su Inn has no words for her rambling. He's too busy thinking about what she said earlier. This never happened before. This is the first time there's other thing that made him not concentrated. Especially in the middle of a basketball game.