Quarter - 17

*play the song*

*****

"Yah Park Sooyoung, ige mwoya?" Irene's eyes widen when she saw Joy packed some crystal noddle.

"Eonni, why are you cooking this early?"

"Ah this, I want to make some dish for Su Inn Oppa, but I overslept and just came out with this crystal noodle," Joy mumbled but sounds more like cursing herself.

"You want to give it to him? When?"

"I already told Manager Oppa and he agreed to stop by at Su Inn Oppa's place before we do our schedule,"

"Yah," Seulgi mumbled. "Even our manager give his blessing for you?"

She put a spoonfull crystal noodle into her mouth.

"Hmm, this is good.."

"Yah! Eonni! Who told you to eat it?"

*****

Su Inn glanced to his phone and checking the screen. It's 6.45 am. But his ears can't be wrong. There's someone who pressed the doorbell.

'Who's coming to my house at this hours?'

He woke up and walked to the door. His mom and sister already left the house. His dog, Cookie, stay in front of his door and barked softly.

"Araa Cookie, I will open the door.."

He ruffled his hair and opened the door.

"What I can help you?" He yawned while asked some ramble questions.

"Oppa, did I woke you up? Sorry I should call you first, but I have a short time, my manager only gave me 10 minutes to talk with you,"

Su Inn stared at Joy dumbfoundedly.

"Why are you here?"

"Ah here, I bring you some crystal noodle, but you look sleepy, I think I should go now.."

"No! Wait! I mean, have a seat for a while. Have a drink first or whatever, just come in.."

"Ah okay.." Joy stepped her leg in and saw Cookie in front of the dining table.

"OMG oppa, is this your dog? Oh hii sweety.." she slowly hung her white sling bag on the chair and start to carry Cookie. "Oppa it's so cute, who's the name? Male or female?"

"Ah, it's male. His name is Cookie," Su Inn briefly answered while digesting what really happened just now.

"Hi Cookie, let me give the noodle to your daddy first okaay," Joy put Cookie down and turned herself towards Su Inn.

"I made some crystal noodle for you. We haven't met since our last meeting at hospital. It's almost two weeks. Beside, I can't join last shooting due to my schedule, so today I want to know your condition. Are you getting better?"

Su Inn nodded. Still digesting the situation.

"And It's new year anyway, so I want to make you something. Oh there's braised short ribs here.." She scanned the dinning table while opening the lunch box she prepared.

"It's maybe my mon who cooked it.."

Joy nodded and fanned the smoke that comes out from the lunch box with her hand.

"Make sure to cool it down before you store it, okay. If you closed the box lid while it's hot, it will produce a lot of steam and make the noodles stale quickly,"

MOON RIVER ;; A MoonJoy Story | Moon Suin - Joyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें