Quarter - 16

* play the song*

"Oppa eodiya?"

"I am at hospital already,"

"Okay wait for me, manager hyung is drive me there,"

"Ne, be careful okay?"

Su Inn hung up the phone. He stifled a yawn as he look ahead, trying to stay awake after a night of not being able to sleep. His mind was drifted from "is he really fallen for her" or "just because of being carried away" since they often spent their time together.

'I think I'm going crazy'

He massaged his head, tried to get rid of the headache when he heard a familiar voice calling him.

He saw Joy jogged towards him. She wore a black sweater and jeans. A dark blue hair tie completed her black long hair. He does not understand, but Joy looks different in her daily life with what he saw on SNS. Well, both are beautiful though.

"Oppa,"

"Oh Joy," He observed the girl in front of him. "You don't wear mask and cap?"

"Since I met the Handsome Tigers staff at the front, people will think that I have a shooting schedule here, so I just took it off,"

She grinned.

"I don't know that you will have a shooting schedule here, oppa,"

"Me neither, but the Handsome Tigers staff just called me and suggest to shoot my treatment for footage. So the audience could see how it goes,"

Joy gave a small nod before a nurse came out from the examination room and called out a name.

"Mr. Moon Gyeong In"

"Ah, ne,"

"Gyeong In?"

"That's my birth name,"

*****

Tak tak tak tak tak

Su Inn started to receive proper ankle treatment. The sound from the machine in the room sounds scary. He slept on his stomach while Joy was sitting across from him. She saw his hand tapping into the bed in rhythm with the sound of the machine.

"Argh.."

Joy squinted as Su Inn groaned.

"Ahjussi is it hurt?"

"It will hurt a bit,"

"But it didn't look like 'a bit' in my eyes," she bited her lips. Seems worried. "Beside, it sounds like, you know, an electric racket, to kill the insect,"

Su Inn and the medic team chuckled over her rambling.

"Waaeee?"

"No, it just didn't cross my mind that you would think like that,"

Su Inn hide his face. Drown his face into the pillow. Hiding the heat that slowly spreading to his face.

'Why is she so cute?'

*****

"Oppa, what's doctor said about your ankle?"

"We need to wait for the result, because he need to check it first,"

Joy nodded and saw Su Inn scrolled his phone. It was the contact list. He seems need to make a call while waiting the exam result.

"Hey what's up?"