Quarter - 46

*read with music on*

*****

It's been two weeks since their last match aired. Joy was booked and busy after that. She did a lot off photoshoots for some magazines and brands. She awared that Su Inn was busy too. He even signed a contract with one sport brand. They didn't even meet after he cried out his anxiety after their last match.

She remembered how bad he cried that night. That he was afraid of losing the game and losing her as well.

Joy sighed.

"Eonni! Look at this!" Yeri shrieked and pointed at an ads column on Naver.

"Huh?"

"Is this Su Inn Oppa? Ommo why he's so handsome in here?"

"He is, babo.." Joy smirked and look at the ads closely. He is indeed so handsome on that picture.

"The female model is so sexy don't you think?" Yeri asked briefly. "Nuguji?" She hissed and scrolled her phone again.

Joy admitted that the female model is so sexy. But just like Irene said, Joy couldn't be a jealous jerk over Su Inn since they don't make their relationship official. Yet.

She could feel her phone buzzed softly. She opened the message and smiled.

*****

"I got a call that Joy might be late for this dinner." PD-nim swung his phone on the air to get an attention from the whole cast and crew.

"I think it's fine, let's start the dinner first while waiting for her." Coach Seo added.

PD-nim nodded and instructed the staff to start filming. Today is their dinner before they ended this season. Well, it was a great pity because they need to end the program sooner since they didn't make it to the next round.

"Are you all healthy?" Coach Seo asked in cheerful tone. "It's been two weeks huh? Now look at all of you, I saw your face almost everywhere."

"Tell it to Moon Su Inn over there." Julien added. "He just all over internet wearing mask. With a sexy female model."

Everyone laughed and left Su Inn all blushed. Right after Julien goofing around, a familiar voice creep into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo.."

It was Joy.

"Whoopsies." Julien grinned while staring at Su Inn nosyly.

"Annyeonghaseyo Joy."

Some crews escort her to the seat next to Su Inn. Kyung Joon voluntary shifted his seat since Joy need some camera exposure. And that seat is the best place for it since almost all of the cameras were placing across his seat.

'Is she getting more beautiful?'

Su Inn tilted his head a little to scan her face. Two weeks enough to make him feel like seeing her for the first time again.

"What, oppa?" Joy whispered.

"Ah, anieyo."

"You guys did the wonderful job so far. There's not much I can do for you. But, I asked you to gather together to treat you with the dinner." Coach Seo speaks so dearly. "When we face our limitation, it's our destiny to accept the defeat. But all of you did a good job."

"Thank you, coach,"

Everyone applaud and smiled.

"Let me say this for the last time." He continued his words. "During the games I mostly blamed you. Got mad at you and was frustrated. Because we are a team. And you are my student. I hate when... How my players..." He trailed his words a lot before find an exact words to go on. "Lost and defeated to other team. I said those things because I want to see you standing strong and winning. I blamed you more because I was afraid that you might feel ashamed."