Quarter - 18

She clenched her fist and went backwards.

"No oppa, we don't need to talk about anything,"

"Why?" Sungjae voice sounds desperate.

"Asked yourself."

"Listen, Sooyoung-ah,"

"No! You listen! I absolutely fine when your fans started to make a joke about me. It doesn't cost me anything. And getting hate comment is a common thing as an idol. Don't you think?" She exclaimed her voice and exhaled roughly.

"So please take your whole world with you, your whole fans, just stay away from me and stop talking nonsense about my fans,"

She could feels some tears gather on her eyes. But she hold it.

"Why you said that to me Sooyoung-ah? Listen, I am sorry about my fans. They might acted too much about you and about our relationship, so let me fix it, huh?"

"Oppa, why you just came now? Why don't you fix it sooner? When people started to hate us. Why you didn't say anything to them? When I was lost and mess due to public comment which not true? You could've believe in our relationship and fix everything with me."

"Back then, everything is a mess Sooyoung-ah,"

"Ani, it could be better if you hang a little bit more at that time."

She observed him in silence as she tried to find the right words. Sungjae looked back at her with a desperate face.

"Look Sooyoung-ah. You are an idol too, you must be know how's our world work.."

"Ara oppa, I know it well. You love your fans and so do I. Your fans love you and the same thing goes to my fans. They love me, they love Red Velvet."

She smirked.

"You know oppa? When they become the real fans, they will love you thoroughly. They will find the truth about you without bashing anyone. They won't force you to do something that you don't want to do,"

"Sooyoung-ah.." He tried to walk closer.

"Step back, just step back," tears started to run down her face. "Let me tell you one thing. Somebody ever told me that people who really loves you, will not leave you, oppa. It goes the same with your fans. If they truly love you, they won't leave you,"

She sniffed.

"Then I looked back to myself. I thought you love me. But you left me.."

"Stop with the nonsense Sooyoung-ah, I don't know who told you that but forget it. Let we start something new,"

"No oppa,"

"Why?"

"Why I have to?"

Sungjae screamed in frustration.

"Is it because that man?"

"Who?"

"That Moon Su Inn something, is it because that man?" He rushed his step to Joy and grabbed her hand.

"No oppa, why you bring him? He knows nothing, and please let me go,"

"Why? I want to fix our relationship, why you reject me? Whyyy?!!"

Joy feels both of Sungjae's hands hold her cheek. It's so tight and it's scared her.

"Oppa, please let me go, it's hurt.."

He just not listen to her request, and she could see that his face draw closer to her. She tried to turn her face but his hands were too strong. She closed her eyes tightly and feel his lips pressed her lips roughly before someone pulled her body and pushed Sungjae away.