Quarter - 26

Warning:
You may hate Su Inn (or me? or not) after this episode. But nooo, he meant no harm.

*****

"Do you like Sooyoung?"

Su Inn scoffed and laughed for nothing.

"Everybody in Handsome Tigers like her. She's our sister." He clicked his tongue.

Sungjae made an 'aah' without sound.

"Sister.."

"Why did you ask?"

"Because she seems like you,"

'Huh?'

"What do you mean?"

"Few days ago I met her and her management to talk about 'our relationship' you know.. That last for four years. But it seems like she's not interesting with it anymore. She even threw herself to defended you from me in front of her management," Sungjae smirked.

"Well, she actually still in love with me when we broke up."

'Why the heck is he telling me this?'

"But seems like she changed her mind after met you,"

"We have no special relationship thou,"

Su Inn clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

"So, you don't have any feeling towards her?" Sungjae looked at Su Inn's face. Make sure that he's not hiding something.

"We're just teammates,"

'Really? Is she? Just a teammates? Don't you like her?'

He strafed himself with a lot of questions which is a really annoying thought inside his head. Suddenly the image of Joy's smile flooded into his mind, replaying all the moment from the first time they met.

"So.."

He startled. Sungjae's voice pulled him back to reality.

"If you don't have any special relationship with her and both of you are just teammates, then, I think I could be with her again,"

"What? No!"

"Why not? I am working on myself, my group and my fans. I know it might be hard for Sooyoung to accept me, but we never know if we not try. Dont you think?" One of his hand went into his pocket while the other hand ruffled his hair lightly. "I can do something better for her in the future,"

"Just leave her alone and find another girl Sungjae-ssi!"

"I don't want to. I know Sooyoung for four years. And it was a deep relationship, don't you understand?" Sungjae asked him sarcastically. "Beside Su Inn-ssi, frankly speaking, I miss her kiss. The last one I did in front of your place couldn't justified how great her lips tasted,"

Su Inn find himself holding his breath and all uneasy feelings came rushing into him. He's so fucking annoyed with Sungjae's words.

'How could he say such thing?'

He could still remember how mad he was when he saw Sungjae forcing Joy to kiss him.

"I am sorry Su Inn-ssi, I shouldn't said anything like that, but I thought it's fine for you since you have no feeling towards her, right?"

Sungjae leaned her head closer to Su Inn's face.

"I know her for four years, and you just know her for one month. So, don't try to act like you know her better than me," He said and tapping Su Inn's shoulder.

"So, that's it. Kureum,"

Sungjae turn his back, leaving Su Inn there with his own mind and mixed feeling inside his chest.

He could feel heat spread on his face since he's so angry. No. Not to Sungjae. But to himself.

He remembered about his words to Joy one day before their first match in amateur league. That he's willing to help her and defend her from her ex-boyfriend.

And now, he's here. Said some nonsenses and not being able to do something. He could say that he loves her. Or he want to be with her. Whatever. Only to save her.

But he is not.

"Argh, Joiya.." He rummage his hair in anger when he felt a soft buzz from his phone. His eyes went all mellow reading the name that show up on screen.

"Happiness"
is calling..

'Help her my foot.. You screw her..'

*****

Note:
Please don't hate me.