Quarter - 47 (Last Chapter)

*read with music on*

*****

Joy basically half a sleep and half drunk when Su Inn brought her to his car.

"You better drive her home safely, Su Inn-ah." Ji Seok told his dongsaeng while put an 'I watch you' gesture.

"Hahaha, ne Ji Seok-sunbaenim." Su Inn answered politely. He waved his hand before starting the engine.

He was ready to drive his car when Joy put her hand on his cheek.

"Oh, Joiya you wake up?"

"I am not sleeping, oppa. I just a little sleepy. Just a little..." She convinced him with her voice.

Su Inn chuckled.

"Oppa."

"Hmm"

"Do you know that I'm very grateful to know you?"

"Huh? Why so suddenly?"

Joy leaned her seat before continue her words. "I watched your interview."

"Which one?" Su Inn asked briefly while shifting the gears.

"The News Ade one." She giggled. "I can see through the whole interview that you are truly a hardworking person."

She turned her body facing Su Inn. Placing her hand as a pillow and admiring his side profile.

"Jinjjaro.." She muttered.

Su Inn smiled broadly. A little bit shy.

"You want to buy a house if you win the first place?"

He glanced at her before nodded.

"Waeyo?"

"So I can shut those people up." He sighed. "That's why I do really want to win our last game so we can make to the next round. But it actually ruined my concentration." His voice sounds annoyed.

"So that's why you looked all upset that day."

"Ah.. yeah, because I was so determined that day."

"I thought you mad at me." Joy sighed.

"W-what? No way!" Su Inn startled over his own voice. "There was no possibility I mad to you.." His voice went softer after.

She chuckled softly.

"Oppa joahaeyo."

"Huh?"

"Jinjja joahae."

"Yah!"

"Why?"

"Don't say things like that carelessly. You made me nervous!" Su Inn rebuked her while covering half of his face with his big hand.

Joy could see his side profile that plastered with seriousness. But even though his face became tense, the shyness still in his eyes.

"Oppa.." she speaks softly. "Take me to your place.. Would you?"

Su Inn stared at her with a little gape. He lowered the speed of his car and looked into Joy's eyes fixedly.

Her eyes are as dark as night.

"What? Your member must be looking for you later." He changed the subject.

"No.. I want to see the lights from your room, oppa.." She whined.