Quarter - 37

Joy cleaned up some mess from dinner party that Handsome Tigers team had just done. They had analyzed the opposing players and played a message video for Coach Seo. Kyung Joon sunbaenim had come after them too. Now some of them intend to play cards and the oldest members decide to take a hot shower before have a rest.

She felt a lil bit dizzy due to alcohol she took, but she's fine with it. It's bearable.

"Joy Noona!"

Joy whriled and saw Eun Woo with Seon Ho waved their hand. Sent her a code to follow them. She had washed all his dishes and wiped her hands before she jogged to her two dongsaengs.

"Waeyo?"

"We found a secret place here!" Seon Ho pushed her to climb up the stairs and found a rooftop. There's a large benches to sit on and several large pots with some plants that survive at the end of winter.

"Whoaah," she expressed his admiration until she saw a figure near the bench. She could see that figure approached and smiled at her.

"Yah, oppa. You are here? Huh? There's Ji Hoonie too" She feels glad to see Su Inn there. "Aah, if there is a nice place like this, I should bring some beers here." She snapped her fingers and almost turned back down when Ji Hoon's voice made her stop.

"We have it already noona," Ji Hoon pointed at the bench and there's a box of canned beers.

"Yah, are you guys planning to party huh?" She crossed her hand and saw them giggling.

"I won't be drunk noona." Seon Ho grinned and showed off his soda.

"Have a seat and drink with us, Joiya." Su Inn smiled and lead her to sit at the bench.

She pouted her lips but still following him to the bench. For some kind of reasons she could not refuse him.

"It's almost spring, right? The breeze is good." Ji Hoon mumbled while handing out the beers.

Seon Ho walked around the rooftop until he found something covered by thick cloth. He opened it slowly and found something.

"Yah! There's a binocular here!"

"Huh? Can we see stars with that?" Eun Woo and Ji Hoon approached him to join in checking the binoculars.

Joy chuckled.

'Here we go our babies'

"Noona, you know how to look the stars? The name and such." Eun Woo asked her while peeking in the binocular.

"Ani, I only learned it once during my drama two years ago." She gulped her beer. "It was only a script tho."

She watched the three of their maknae line busy to 'peek' the star. Her head started to feel lighter. The breeze made her felt comfortable too. How many cans of beer and bottles of soju she got today?

"Joiya, you okay?"

"Huh?" She turned her head and she saw Su Inn stared at her. A lil bit worried. "I am fine, I am just really happy."

"You drunk?"

"No, I just drink enough to feel happy.."

"Yah, you're drunk.." Su Inn whispered and stroke her head lightly.

"Noona, do you like to see stars? You don't want to try it? You too hyung." Ji Hoon asked Joy and Su Inn while pointing at the binocular.

Joy smiled.

"No, I love to see the moon today, it's beautiful.." She pointed her finger to the big moon up above her. "But I also love to see Moon Su Inn in front of me."