Quarter - 42

*****

*****

"So this is the final game to decide who will join the semifinals?" Yeri asked while munching her grape. "Ugh, I really want to watch the game."

"Andwae, you have a schedule now." Manager Oppa cut her off.

"Nee, araaa." She sighed. "Why my schedule must be today." She scoffed and sat next to Joy.

"Wae?"

"Yah eonni! I didn't say anything!" She shrieked.

Joy glanced to her face and looked at Manager Oppa who walked out from their dorm. He seems busy since he needs to take care their individual schedule at the same times. Seulgi and Irene are in the middle of project so they are busier than usual.

"Listen, I know you will sneak into the court again." Joy whispered, crossed her hand and showing a 'no' gesture with her head.

"You're not fun." Yeri threw her back to the couch, pouted and stared at the ceiling. "Geundae eonni..."

"Hmm?"

"How does it feel to spend the night at boyfriend's house?"

"YAH!" Joy shouted and glanced to the door. Make sure their manager not eavesdropping them. "Yah Yerim-ah, we agreed that only our member know about this thing, watch your mouth." She panicked and looked at Yeri with a miserable face.

"Ani.." Yeri leaned her body closer to her eonni and checked around. "You shared a bed with him? Do you..?" She trailed her question and made a gesture which depicts people kissing with her hand.

"YAH! KIM YERIM!"

*****

Joy arrived right at the time and there were some staffs who prepared for today's shoot in front of the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." She bowed to them while walking to the locker room. She felt all nervous because Yeri reminded her of her kiss with Su Inn. She shook her head, tried to calm down and adjust the expression on her face.

'How should I deal with him?'

She opened locker room's door but supprisingly there's no one there.

'Maybe they are already in the court.'

While tidying her belonging and preparing the camera for the vlog, she saw a bag that was very familiar.

'Huh? Is Su Inn Oppa coming?'

Joy checked her phone.

To: 🌙✨
Have you arrived, oppa?

That was her last message to Su Inn and she had not received a reply yet from him.

'Why he's not replying my message?'