Quarter - 31

"So.."

Irene crossed her arm.

"Have you make up your relationship?" She asked. Pointed to Joy and Su Inn who sat across her in a very stiff manner.

Both of them nodded.

Irene exhaled her breath. A typical leader of her. Firm and calm.

"Well, I am sorry if you dragged into Sooyoung's love quarrel with Sungjae, Moon Su Inn-ssi," She bowed politely and Su Inn bowed awkwardly to her.

He never imagine that the Irene he saw at Music Video, the original visual queen was speaking to him. Joy was warned him before he decided to accept Irene's invitation to come into their dorm. That Irene is a very professional person when it comes to Red Velvet.

"Ah ne, Irene-ssi,"

"I am gonna talk to Manager Oppa and our agency to find another way so Sungjae won't come to you again." She clicked her tongue. "It's unbelieveable how he chased after you when he couldn't approach Sooyoung,"

"Ah it's okay Irene-ssi. It doesn't matter if he came back to me." He calmly swept his sweaty palm to his pants.

'Wow, how could she has this strong aura around her?'

"It may be hard since you are not an artist from SM Ent' but I will do my best to have a deal with BoA Sunbaenim. It's actually fine if you want to date with Sooyoung but since she's in a girl group idol, I need to—,"

"Eonni," Joy cut her off. "We're not going to date, well, not official," She scratched her head.

Irene stop talking and stared at her in horror.

"What's the matter? Both of you!?" She glanced to Joy and Su Inn in turn.

"No way! Why?" Yeri rushed out from her room and shouted. Her expression was conflicted with confusion and disbelief.

Joy 100% sure she was eavesdropping their conversation. She can see a glimpse of Seulgi figure behind their maknae.

"Ah annyeong haseyo," Su Inn bow to both of them.

"Ah ne, annyeong haseyo," Yeri put some hair strands behind her ear. Tried to act normal when Irene glared at her with death stare.

She decide to sit in the corner with Seulgi. They look so curious, indeed.

"Here Irene-ssi, I was disscusing with Joy about this. Well, actually I am the one who suggest it,"

"For not dating?!"

"Kim Yerim!!" Irene shouts in frustration.

Su Inn chukled before Irene brings back her sight to him.

"Ah joesonghabnida," he bow to Irene and continued his word. "Well, Joy is a member from top national girl group in Korea, and I think the idea of us go on dating will affect her career. Beside.."

He trailed off then put him posture upright and decided to give it a shot.

"I just know the true living of idol after I met Joy, Eun Woo and Seon Ho. Before I can not imagine how hard it is. When your fans angry or such.."

"So, you are afraid?"

"For dating Joy?"

Irene nodded. Her stare as sharp as a swords.

"No! I am not!"

"Oppa, you just don't know how desperate reveluv is waiting for our dating news." Yeri frankly said whatever in her mind. Everybody in the room could sense how Irene want to smack her mouth.