Quarter - 34

*read it with music on*

*****

Su Inn turned on the lights while stepping into his apartment.

"Make yourself comfortable." He talked casually while looking behind his back.

He saw Joy slowly open her cap and try to tidy up her messy hair. It was only 10 p.m when they arrived.

She decided to come into his place after hugged him for almost half an hour in front of her dorm and seems like they still have a lot of things to talk. So yeah..

"Where's your mother and sister, oppa?"

"They went to our relative's house and won't be at home for three days ahead." He answered in a voice so smooth that made Joy's heart leaped a little.

"I see.."

She's not sure why he is softer than usual. Is it because he's sad?

Su Inn stared at Joy before he went to his room. He then came back with a t-shirt, sweat pants, towels and toothbrush that looked new.

"Wear this. Your clothes seems uncomfortable."

"Ahh sure.. Thank you oppa."

"Have a shower first, the bathroom is over there." He pointed a door in the corner of his apartment. "You can use the cleanser, soap and shampoo on the shelf. There's toner and lotion too in the cabinet,"

Joy nodded and immediately walked to the bathroom.

Su Inn saw her stepped in and closed the bathroom door until there was a 'click' sound. He then sat down on a dining table chair and saw Cookie running toward him while barking quietly. His head hung low as he put Cookie on his lap while a lot of things blazing inside his head.

'Why did I bring her here?'

'Why is she willing to come here?'

'Why?'

*****

"Wah, this is so good."

Joy came out from the bathroom with towel on her head. Her face flushed after taking a hot shower. She put her previous clothes on her left hand and her right hand busy drying her hair.

"Need hair dryer?" Su Inn asked her while taking her clothes from her hand. "Let me hanging this."

"Ah, thank you oppa. Hair dryer sounds good."

"You can stand here and dry your hair. I will take a quick shower."

Joy nodded.

She started to dry her hair and looked around. The atmosphere of the Su Inn's place is so warm. She could even feel his scent in every corner of this place.

Her hair was half dry when Su Inn came out from the bathroom. His hair was wet and his hands were busy wiping his chest.

"Ommo, oppa!"

"Huh?"

"Where's your t-shirt?" Joy asked panickly.

"Ah, I forget to bring one." He cleared his throat. "The most important thing is I forget that you are here."

He stared at her who frozen in place with a hair dryer in her hand. He chuckled seeing her reaction then reached out to her and squatted in front of her.

"What are you doing, oppa?" Joy was astonished when she saw Su Inn rolled the bottom of her pants.

"Looks like this pants is too long for you." He smiled thinly while walk past her to pick up a shirt and wear it right away. "You wanna drink?"

Joy nodded and put the hair dryer down. She followed Su Inn sitting on the dining table chair.

"What do you want?"

"Umm.." Joy trailed off her words. "Do you have canned beer?" She asked while making a 'can open' gesture with her hand.

Su Inn chuckled.

"Why are you so cute?"

"Who? Me?"

Su Inn nodded while handling a can of cold beer to her.

"Follow me Joiya, I'll show you something."

*****

It was raining

It was raining. The raindrops made wet traces on the window. Joy looked away and letting her sight explore Seoul from the window of Su Inn's room.

"Yah, oppa, I love your room" She gulped her beer lightly. "This is nice, don't you agree?"

"What? Having this room?"

"It's nice to have a drink and watch the rain at this room with you." Joy glanced at him. "Oppa, is your face okay? I remember you got hit too during the match."

She touched his face and made him facing her. Her heartbeat rhythm was speeding up as they gazed at each other like that. She truly admired how good looking he was especially with his hair drenched.

"I am fine, Joiya," Su Inn patted her hand lightly.

She light-heartedly said, "Dahaengida" with a thin smile on her face. He must admit that the girl in front of him still looks beautiful even without makeup.

Joy exhaled.

"Aaah, we're going to Sokcho the day after tomorrow. Ji Seok sunbaenim is the best for asking a field training." She giggled happily before bring her sight back to the window.

"What are you looking at?" Su Inn whispered and resting his head on Joy's shoulder. Enjoying the same scent as himself coming from her.

"The lights." Joy put her beer down. "It's 1 a.m already but there are so many cars at this hours."

"You are right. Where do you think they are all headed?"

Joy shook her head.

"I'm not sure. But looking at it somehow consoles me. It makes me think that I am not the only one who lives intensely and having a hard time at this hour." Joy muttered.

"When I did my schedule, sometimes I feel very tired, but seeing this makes me feel comforted." She smiled with gratitude.

Su Inn lifted his head from Joy's shoulder which made that girl turn to him. He suddenly put his arms around and hugged her.

"What's the matter? Why you suddenly hug me?"

"Let me console you." He stroke her head softly. "I want to repay you."

Joy smiled and hug him back.

"I wish I were two meters tall, oppa."

"Why?"

"To hug you close. You are too tall." She moved her hand higher to reach Su Inn's shoulder.

"But wait. No. I take my words back. You prefer a girl with small figure." Joy pouted her lips.

Su Inn can't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"No. I just imagined two meters tall Joy."

"How do I look?"

"You were beautiful."

*****

Note:
Not proof reading yet.