Quarter - 20

Joy walked her step to the main building of SM Entertainment. She got a message from her manager that BoA Sunbaenim want to meet her.

She knocked the door lightly.

"Excuse me,"

"Come in!"

Joy opened the door and bowed to BoA. Honestly a lot of questions came into her mind. Why BoA who's been incharge in managing idol at SMEnt' wants to meet her.

"Ah Joy-ssi have a seat,"

Joy nodded and sit right in front of BoA. Her palm suddenly sweating. She felt like she got a panic attack in any minute only by sitting in front of her.

"So, Joy-ssi, how about your activities nowadays?" She closed the book that had been open in front of her. "How are you anyway?"

"Huh? Me? I am good," Her heart is beating rapidly. She suddenly staring at nowhere to get rid of her nervousness.

'Why on earth she asked about it?'

She bit her lips and thought about it.

"You happy with Handsome Tigers?" BoA crossed her arm and stared softly at her. Joy can feel that she won't say anything rough to her. But she can sense that there's something more than this.

"Ne, BoA Sunbaenim. The show went so well,"

"I heard from your manager that Sungjae is trying to approach you again,"

Joy's eyes widen, then she tried to calm herself by nodded immediately. BoA chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Well, actually I invited him to talk about it today,"

"What? Why—"

BoA raised her hand, instructed Joy to stay calm and lower her voice.

"Look Joy-ssi, I try to help you. And this is the best way to solved it," She threw her back to the chair and shook her head. "I never imagined that you will end up like this with Sungjae. Both of you were lovey dovey before,"

Joy gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

"No sunbaenim. Lovey dovey is not enough to survive and build relationships in idol world. It requires a lot courages to explain to all parties who relate to our life as an idol. Our group, fans, agency,"

She stopped and Su Inn's words rang softly in her ears.

"Someone once told me that when we both live in the same world, we should be able to understand each other's circumstances better, but unfortunately, me and Sungjae Oppa couldn't be like that,"

Joy ended her words with wide smile.

"Wow, that's deep," BoA leaned her body forward "Who told you that?"

"Someone who very dear to me,"

*****

"Joy Noona told me that she will late today," Eun Woo scrolled his phone while he's getting ready for Handsome Tiger's set.

"Where did she go?" Seon Ho dribbled the ball and shot from three points line when he asked about their favorite manager noona.

"Umm.."

Eun Woo seems hesitate to answer since he saw Su Inn stand right next to him. Seon Ho glanced to him and asked 'why' without sound.

He moved his eyes to the point where Su Inn stand, sent a code to Seon Ho that the condition is not safe.