Quarter - 23

*****

*****

17-24

Handsome Tigers was 7 points behind and it's second quarter already. Coach Seo instructed Su Inn, In Soo, Eun Woo, Seon Ho and Kyung Joon to play.

"We're playing man-to-man defense, box out your guy and get the rebounds," He pointed to In Soo. "Called the pattern clearly, if it doesn't works, call Su Inn to two-man-play, okay?"

"Okay! Okay! Okay!"

"Let's do this,"

"Handsome! Go!"

"Handsome Tiger have done well in the first quarter. The second quarter is where it starts. When Moon Su Inn comes in, will the players of ATP are able to effectively defend him?"

Joy was walking back and forth again when the quater is start.

"Yah Joiya, why are you so nervous?" Ji Seok asked her while wearing his jacket.

"She looks more nervous than us, don't you think?" Julien laugh and pointed at her face.

"Ah molla sunbaenim, it makes me nervous more than when I perform in front of may fans at the dome,"

They laughed over Joy's reaction. Sang Yun suddenly called her to sit beside him.

"Huh? Waeyo, Sang Yun Sunbaenim?"

"Here, I want to tell you something."

Ji Seok and Julien leaned their body closer to Sang Yun and Joy.

"Su Inn's mom is here,"

"Heee? Odiya?" Joy turn her head to the audience seat.

"Yah! Why are you so obvious!" Ji Seok muffled his voice and hold his laugh.

"Ah mianhae, I am too excited," She turned her head back obediently.

Sang Yun, Ji Seok and Julien just can't hold their laugh over Joy's reaction.

"Yah sunbae, where's his mom?"

"Do you see the woman sitting beside the little boy up there? The one who wear black coat,"

Joy nodded.

"That's his mom,"

She turned her head carefully. "And who's the beautiful lady beside her, they look close,"

"I think that's his sister."

"Ommo, why his sister is so beautiful? Eotokke?" She touched her face and acted all panic.

"Yah! You are not going to greet her in family meeting yet,"

"Ommo sunbae," she hit Julien's hand for saying something embarassing. "Stop teasing me, let's watch the game,"