Quarter - 1

*****

*****

"Be careful okay? Don't forget to eat your sandwich!" Irene shouted before their van's door closed. Joy waved her hand to her members before walk her legs to SBS building.

Her body is shivering a little. Maybe because it's winter. Or maybe because she remembered about Wendy's incident during SBS Gayo 2019. She shook her head and walk a little till a familiar voice called her name.

"Ah! Seo Jang Hoon-nim!" She bowed to the person she knows

"Joiya, how are you?"

"I am fine, it's very nice to meet you here"

"Oh, how about Wendy? Is she okay?" Jang Hoon carefuly ask about her member since they often work together during Knowing Bros.

"She's hospitalized now, her injury is pretty serious but everything is fine. Other member are doing our promotion for our new song. You listen to it right?"

Jang Hoon laugh and nodded to Joy.

"Ah by any chance, do you know all of the cast of this variety show?"

"Of course, even Sang Yun is close to me"

"I see, I only know a few, and most of them are idols. I dont really know about the others" she mumble while scrolling her phone screen. "I need to learn about them moreee so I won't disappoint you, right?"

Joy showed her perfect grin to Seo Jang Hoon and replied by his crisp laugh.

*****

"Annyeong haseyo, yeorobun" she bows to everyone and started to scan their face.

"Ah Joy Noonim" Eun Woo bows to her.

"Eun Woo-ya"

It's been 2 years after their last meeting on Sugarman. They bow to each other. And start to have a light talk since their main job is in the same industry as an idol.

"Why we are not starting yet?" Joy asked in curiousity

"We're waiting for Moon Su inn-ssi" Someone answered her question. She make an "O" shape with her mouth before she bowed to the person who answer.

"Hotel del Luna was great" she pointed her thumb to the person in front of her. It's Lee Tae Soon. She already read his profile and find out about the actor.

Tae Soon chuckled a little before Joy continue speaking.

"By any chance, do you know about Moon Su Inn-ssi?" She asked full of curiousity to Eun Woo and Tae Soon. Those two boys are not sure either about him.

"Why are you so curious Joy-ssi?"

"Ani, I just can't find a lot of informations about him beside he's a model" Joy mumble before the door open and a lean tall figure rushed into the room.

"I am sorry I am late"

*****

The cast and crew bowed to each other after pres conference. It went so well. Everybody looks very enthusiast about the program. But sadly Joy needs to rush and unable to join the party after.

"Do you really need to go, Joiyaa?"

"Ne Kamdong-nim" she jokingly address Seo Jang Hoon in politely way and grining. All people in the room was laughing over it.

"Sorry I can't join the party" she bowed to her team mate. "I promise will learn more about you guys. I feel it's my job to know more about all of you. There's some people that I don't really know, umm—" Joy is not sure about her words but decide to say it.

"Like you, Moon Su inn-ssi, I don't really find a lot of articles about you"

"Do you mean I am not famous?" Su inn try to tease her

"Anii, ah eottoke.."

Joy lost her words and again make people laugh over her because she is too cute.

"I was joking, make sure you learn a lot about me Joy-ssi"

"About me too Joiyaa~" Julien Oppa shouts from behind. This easy going person was the one who ask Joy to call him "oppa" to make it more casual. Even he addressed Joy just like his little sister.

Joy chukled a little.

'Everything seems gonna be great, right?'

*****

"How about the press conference Sooyoung-ah?" Wendy ask right after she came to the hospital.

"Yah eonni, I just arrived and you asked me about it already" she threw herself on the couch and let her bag fall on the floor. Still feel bad because she can't attend the party after press conference.

"All of us are curious about it Park Sooyoung" Irene agreed with Wendy and make Joy pout her mouth.

She came to hospital a lil bit late because her Press Conference schedule. Other Red Velvet member is already there, waiting for her and her stories about the event.

"All of them are super nice, even Shorry Sunbae praise me. But I am a lil bit worried because they are all men, how if I can't understand their conversation"

"Eonni, you'll blend with them well, you did it with all BTOB oppa"

"Yah Kim Yerim!" Seulgi can't hold her shout.

"Yeri-ya, we already agree that we won't talk about it anymore." Irene exhale a little "Don't make Joy remember about the past anymore. Arraseo?"

Yeri nodded. She just don't realize those words came from her mouth because it was so natural for her. Red Velvet and BTOB is a good friend. She just can't ignore it.

'Sigh. Here we go again.'

"We actually watched the live, but we're not sure about what happened on the backstage." Seulgi try to make the atmosphere back to normal.

"Cha Eunwoo-ssi is really handsome. Is it even normal to look that handsome?" Yeri start to blabber.

'This maknae, jjinja'

Joy doesn't listen to their member that much, she starts to scroll the news about Handsome Tigers. And remembered about Moon Su Inn. She typed some keywords to find article about him.

"He's actually so tall." She mumbled.

"Hmm? Who's tall?"

"Aah Irene eonni, by any chance, do you know about Moon Su Inn?" She asked in curiousity. Wish that she could get any answers from her "CF Goddes" eonni.

"Not really sure, is he a model?"

Joy nodded.

"Moon Su Inn who?" Wendy asked for Joy's phone to see about the man. She checked his face and mumbled —almost whispering. "Is he the one who copied your pose?"

"Ne?"

*****

Note:
Hello! I am sorry if the time is not match with the actual event. Just pretend that you don't know and enjoy the story. LOL ❤️

*kisses