Quarter - 6

"See you oppa~~~"

Joy hung up the phone and glared to their maknae who mimicked her.

"Kim Yerim!"

"What?"

"Yah, I can't believe it, why are you mocking me? Why?"

"Yah eonni, don't you remember how trembled you were when Sungjae Oppa came to our dorm this night? And now you only acted cute and sweet toward Su Inn Oppa. You should cook a lot of good foods or even treat him some vacations for everything he did for you"

"That's not what I —and wait, why you called him oppa, yaah Kim Yerim jjinja.." she raised her voice a little expressing her frustration.

"Wae? I can't call him oppa?"

"Yah you two, jebal, could you stop? Both of you!" Irene exclaimed.

"Eonni, you just don't know what Su Inn Oppa did to protect Joy eonni. I am the one who saw it and that's why I told her to do something more rather than acting cute and such," Yeri belittled Irene's command, "well actually asked him to have lunch was a great idea. Make sure you treat him well eonni," she scoffed before went to her bedroom and locked it.

"What's happening with her?" Seulgi asked dumbfoundedly.

Joy was speechless. Unable to tell her eonnie about everything that happend before she came into the dorm. She just couldn't find the words to say anything further. She inhaled and close her eyes out of pure frustration. Try to remember what happened just now.

Joy glanced to the voice that called her. Her eyes widen when she saw Sungjae stood there. Alone. Waiting for her. She didn't move like her body being nailed to the road.

"Joy you okay? What's the matter?" Su Inn asked worriedly since Joy suddenly became quite.

"Sungjae Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Huh? Sungjae?" Su Inn turned his head to the place where Joy nailed her gaze. He saw someone stand there. Seems like that person was waiting for Joy.

"Sooyoung-ah, can we talk for a moment? I need to explain about everything," he beg and walked his step towards Joy.

Su Inn can feel the girl in front of him started to step backwards.

'Huh?'

"No Oppa, we dont—"

"Please Sooyoung-ah, you know that our agency worked their ass to make us broke up, right?" Sungjae glared to Su Inn before continued his words "Could you please excuse us?"

"What—?"

"Sorry but can't you see that I need to talk with her?"

"No, oppa. We don't have anything to talk about, I know that our agency worked to make us broke up. But I know that you agreed with it since you afraid— I mean you don't want to lose your fans. I know it more because I am an idol myself," Joy grab Su Inn's sleeve. "No, please just stop,"

"Joiya.." Su Inn could see how pale Joy's hand is. And her face seems angry, no, more like hopeless. "Ah, excuse me Sungjae-ssi, Joy seems doesn't want to talk to you—"

"Yah, this is our business, so please, I beg you to step out of it, just leave us alone," Sungjae clicked his tongue. Felt annoyed.

'What's wrong with this man?'

"Listen, Sungjae-ssi, I don't know what's the problem and I don't want to know either. But couldn't you see that Joy refused to talk with you? I know this is not my business at all, but Joy is my friend and it seems not right to left her in this situation. Especially when you are here, forced her to talk with you and such,"

He could feel that Joy's grip went tighter.

'Is she afraid?'

Sungjae lost for words.

"Whoaaah, now you have a male friend to defend you?" He shouted and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"She has ten in advance. And I think it's enough to beat you down" Su Inn confidently talked about himself and the Handsome Tigers team.

"Eonni!!!!"

He did not continue his words when he heard the squeaky female voice behind him.

"Eonni what happened?! Sungjae Oppa why are you here?" Yeri glared to Sungjae and stood in front of Joy. "You know that you shouldn't be here right?"

"Yerim-ah, I need to talk with your eonni,"

"No Oppa, she has enough!"

"Please Oppa, just leave.." Joy spoke so softly. She even can feel that her hand tighten the grip over Su Inn's sleve, no, she tighten her grip over Su Inn's arm.

Sungjae saw her hands gripped over Su Inn's arm and made him forced a smile before turning around to get back into his car. Maybe not this night.

"Yah eonni, you okay?" Yeri checked her eonni before she realized someone stood beside her. "Nugu— aaaah! Seol ma! Moon Su Inn-ssi?! Uh oh, annyeonghaseyo,"

"Ah anyeonghaseyo, could you please help Joy to walk? I am afraid she might fall.."

"Ah sure —" Yeri linked her hand to Joy's arm.

"Joiya, just have some rest, you were so tired today, don't think too hard about unimportant things, okay?" Su Inn smiled and give an instruction for her to go to her dorm. "Take care.."

Joy nodded.

"Thank you, Oppa. Take care,"

She followed Yeri to the dorm with so much thought inside her head. She just couldn't imagined what if Su Inn not drove her home. What if he didn't defend her? What if he chose to leave and let her alone?

What if..

Ah..

Joy felt some tears run down her face.

Crap!

"Handsome Tigers"

Me: guys, what should I wear tomorrow? Joy asked me to go for lunch