Quarter - 7

******

******

The group chat was a chaos last night. Those hyungs and dongsaeng seems curious with the news which Su Inn brought. They had been begging him to tell what had happened on Red Velvet's dorm. But Su Inn just said that Joy left her phone in his car.

He has been shrugging off their question because he didn't want Joy to feel burdened. That's too personal to share.

'Sigh, what if she has to go home by herself and met that man yesterday?'

He shuddered.  Couldn't imagine how Joy will deal with it. He clearly remember how was Joy's expression. She was terrified, and angry at the same time.

Suddenly, the door swung open, make Su Inn turned towards the sound. He saw a long haired girl with mask and cap entered the cafe.

"Ah Jo— hey, over here," he held his mouth to shout Joy's name. Afraid that it might draw attention from some guests.

Joy waved her hand and walked toward him. Her style is totally different with her style on brodcast. She just wearing a white shirt, long coat and blue jeans. Completed with white sneakers and sling back. She looks more casual.

"Yah, is it okay to open your undercover?" Su Inn place his hand to cover Joy's face when she slowy open up her mask and cap. A lil bit worried since she is an idol.

"Gwenchana oppa, this place is where I had food with my member.  The place is safe, that's why I invited you here,"

"Ah, it's fine then," Su Inn slowly put his hand down.

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"Oppa, your fingers are beautiful," Joy suddenly grab his hand and observed his fingers. "Whoah, it's so long and beautiful."

"Jjinja? That what makes me did the dribble easily. Don't you think?" Su Inn slowy pulled his hand and open-close his fist. A lil bit startled because Joy suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Waah, you're right! Uri Ace,"

'She looks fine'

"Ah Joiya," Su Inn placed her phone on the table. "Here's your phone. It was under the seat. Maybe it dropped there when I shocked you last night."

"Sorry," Su Inn scratched his neck.

"Thank you oppa, it's okay. The important thing is my phone is back."

Su Inn smiled. His head full of question about what happened last night. But not a single word came out from his lips.

"Oppa, what do you want to eat? The creamy pasta in this place is really good,"

"Then I will try that one,"

Joy nodded. She called the waiter and ordered two pasta. French fries and two beverages.

"Please let me know if you have another order,"

"Ne, thank you," Joy nodded and restored her gaze to Su Inn.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, for the last night,"

Su Inn stop scrolling his phone and lift his head up to see Joy.

"Yah Joiya, it's nothing. The important thing is you. Are you okay? Do you have some trauma or something?"

Joy shook her head.

"I was so grateful that you were with me last night. I can't imagine how if I went back to my dorm by myself,"

"Just.. Ignore him. Could you do that? Or tell your manager. I don't know what's his problem, but it's annoyed me." Su Inn threw his back to the back of chair.

"He is your ex-boyfirend huh?"

Joy nodded.

"The Handsome Tigers member told me that both of you had.. a relationship after a variety show called We Got Married, that you were paired to be a couple and such. I don't know what's the problem that broke you up, but I think it was too much when he forced you to talk with him when you don't want to."

He sighed in frustration.

"You just don't know how pale you were. And here—," he rolled up his jacket sleves, "this what your hand made when you gripped my arm last night,"

Joy gasped.

"Oppa! Are you okay? I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I was—,"

"Joiya.." his voice shrunk, "I am fine. It will heal in no time. How about you? Are you okay?"

His voice sounds desperate.

'Why when I asked her this, it feels like I am losing the match? It's so frustrated'

"We broke up last year,"

Su Inn stared at her. The waiter just put their orders to the table. A thin smoke covering her sad face. He knows there's something in her voice.

"Do you still like him?"

Joy twisted the edge of her white t-shirt before finally nodding.

'Ah.. I see'

"But it was so hard. Our agency don't really like it since many fans complained that our relationship made a lot of war between the fans. You know, there's a lot of shipper out there —our shipper, me and my ex boyfriend, were actually not our fans. They just shipped us and made war with our real fans. It brought a bad impact to our group and—"

Joy stop a little. She started to cry.

"—it was so hard for us. We live with our fans. We are idol anyway. I don't blame my fans, or our fans who complained. What makes me sad is when he suddenly blamed me, told me that my rascal fans started the war with his group fans. That I can't influence and persuade them to not acted like that. I mean like it didn't make sense! I don't even know them and it's not like I can manage them—"

"Joy, enough.."

"Huh?"

"Stop it, you look tired."

Su Inn's voice sounds worried. He handed joy a bunch of tissue to wipe up her tears.

"Don't cry. I am not good with my words, but please don't cry, okay?" He said it firmly. He just want to cut the story because it's frustrated to see her sad face. He hates it.

Joy chuckled between her tears.

"Uri Ace is so kind,"

"Yaah, stop teasing me, just eat. It's getting cold,"

Joy nodded and thanked him.

'So, she's still loving him..'

Her words lingered inside his head.

"Uum by any chance, oppa, do you know that we will have new team members?"

"Huh?"