Quarter - 28

Su Inn threw his bag on the bed. It's been two days after he met Sungjae. There's so many missed calls from Joy but he has no guts to call her back. He didn't even go to Handsome Tigers training.

"Su Inn-ah, where have you been?" His sister came to his room and laid on the door frame. She know something happened to her brother. "You've been silent,"

"It's nothing noona. I am just tired,"

"You've been acting strange after you came home late night all drunk and full of anger two days ago," She added. "What happenend to you?"

"Noona, just let me sleep okay? I am so tired,"

She sighed.

"Before you sleep, here, take a look of this." His sister gave him a big envelope with big W logo on it.

"What's this?"

She shrugged and mouthed 'molla'.

"Take a look," She looked at him before turn her back and said "If you have something to share, just tell me okay?"

Su Inn did not pay attention and looked at the envelope on his hand.

'What is this?'

He unwrap the envelop and found a photoshoot proposal. His eyes widen and a lot of feelings come to him when he read the first page of it.

W Magazine Photoshoot Proposal

Muse:
Moon Su Inn
Joy Red Velvet

'No way'

He lost his words and called his management right away.

"I just got a proposal for W magazine. What's this?"

"Ah you got it? You should take it Su Inn-ah. It was an offer from SM Ent' with W Magazine."

"Why me?"

"They want you to work with Joy-ssi since they love your interaction with her,"

"What? No hyung, I won't take it"

"What? Why? It's a good chance, beside your partner is a very nice girl. I am a fan,"

"Forget it! Give it to another person,"

He ended his call and slammed the proposal to the floor.

"Aargh.." he groaned before burried his face on the pillow he's hugging.

'Because she is nice and such..'

'Because SHE IS very nice so I can not deal with it'

'After all my cowardice'

His phone suddenly buzzed softly. He cursed and wished that the call is not coming from Joy.

He furrowed his eyebrow when he saw the name that show up on screen.

"Yeoboseyo, Joo Hyuk-ah?"

*****

A basketball sound creep into his ear once he stepped out from his car. It's been a while since he heard it on an outdoor court. The weather seems damped but the wind felt good.

Su Inn take a deep breath and listen to the his favorite sound of dribbling. Lately it made him remember more into his precious time with Handsome Tigers and his precious time with his all time favorite manager, Joy.