Quarter - 25

*****

*****

"For Handsome Tigers!"

They cheered before drink their beer. Except for Seon Ho who inocently drink his soda.

"Please say a word Captain!"

"It's a good thing that we won today. But it's only the beginning. We have match next week and the following week too. Let's prepare ourself more. But today, let's enjoy this time,"

Everybody clapped and cheered for their first win.

"Yaah, I am so happy that our first win was an intense game," Shorry take the meat in front of him. "It feels like a final match,"

"When Coach Seo talked with us in the locker room he seems.."

"His voice is trembling,"

"Ne,ne, he's choked," Seung Hyun justified Su Inn's words.

"He paused a lot when he told us that he felt thankful and he mentioned that he felt the same emotion when he run actively in the court," Eun Woo added.

"But, the first score for this match, was mind blowing." Su Inn praised Eun Woo who scored their first score for the match.

"Do you know what? When were doing the free throw, all of our writers are praying on the side," Seun Hyun brought up the story behind their match.

"Hyung, when our writers and producer did that, the cameramen and our bodyguard said this 'Good! Run run!'" Eun Woo added.

Su Inn widen his eyes.

"Jjinja?"

"Ne! The cameramen said 'Go Su Inn-ah Su Inn-ah!" Eun Woo stood up and show them how their bodyguard did their cheer.

All of them are laughed over the story. Felt all content to know that many people are rooting for them.

"Why didn't I see any of them?" Su Inn smiled and wandered.

"Ah, you were too focus with Joy Noona, weren't you?" Eun Woo teased him effortlessly while drinking his beer.

"Ah Joiya jjinja.." Ji Seok held his words.

"Why hyung?"

Eun Woo glanced to Su Inn.

"Yah hyung, you really want to know, don't you?"

"Ani, I spent the first quarter with her, and she seems worried,"

"She was very nervous while watching us," Ji Seok added. "She was exhausting too. And you can tell clearly when she felt down and frustrated all by herself,"

"When?"

Su Inn acted all curious.

"When you get fouled. She was so angry,"