Quarter - 9

*****

*****

"Soyoung-ah! The special clip is uploaded already!" Irene shouted and gathered other member.

Tomorrow is their day off, so they decide to watch some special clips from Handsome Tigers while look over Wendy at hospital.

"Eonni, don't forget the ramyeon!"

Seulgi rushed out from the bathroom.

"You played it already?"

"Not yet, still waiting for Soyoung," Wendy replied to Seulgi and make the video full screen.

Joy came with ramyeon and some snacks for the girls. She honestly very curious since the staff told her that Su Inn and Eun Woo talked about their ideal type of women.

"Yah eonni what takes you so long,"

"Shut up, let's play the video," Joy rushed the ramyeon to Yeri and opened a pack of seaweed.

She just can't wait about the boy's talks.

"Soyoung-ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Tell me how Su Inn-ssi protect you from Sungjae," Irene stared her full of curiousity.

"Yah eonni.."

"Eonni! She won't remember anything! She just stuck her hand on Su Inn oppa's arm. I bet she couldn't hear anything from him,"

Yeri went down from the bed.

"Let me show you how cool he was," Yeri start to stand tall. "He stood in front of Joy Eonni to protect her from Sungjae Oppa, and he said something like 'couldn't you see that Joy refused to talk with you? I know this is not my business at all, but Joy is my friend and it seems not right to left her in this situation'

Yeri clicked her tongue.

"Don't you think that was really cool? Sungjae Oppa just lost his words,"

"Whoah meositta," their eonni just gaped and left in awe.

"See?"

Joy shook her head while watching their maknae acted and such.

"My ideal women is Shin Min Ah-sunbae nim.."

"Huh?"

Yeri rushed to check the laptop screen.

"Rewind it eonni! That was Cha Eun Woo-ssi who's speaking!"

Wendy rewinded the video a little and played it again.

"My ideal women is Shin Min Ah-sunbae nim.."

Yeri paused the video.

"Yaaah daebak. Cha Eun Woo-ssi that was too much. Whoah, how can I turned my self like Shin Min Ah-sunbae nim? Is that even make sense?"

The other member rolled their eyes at Yeri's behavior.

"Yah Kim Yerim, no one asked you to be like her. Stop your delulu mind," Seulgi clicked her tongue and play the video again.

"How about you hyung? Who's your ideal type of woman?"

"Me?"

Joy was nervous about waiting for the answer that came out from Su Inn's mouth. She was afraid that she was not ready with the answer.

'But why?'

"I like Park Boo Young sunbae-nim. I do really into her. I more like petite figure who have a lot of aegyo.."

'What?'

"Yah!!"

"Soyoung! What's happening? You startled me!" Irene looked shock and annoyed.

"Is that even make sense to tell everyone about her name? it was broadcasted all over the world!"

Yeri rewinded the video and played it.

"I more like petite figure who have a lot of aegyo.."

Yeri paused the video again.

"Seems like I can be the candidat. I am petite and has a lot of aegyo~" she teased Joy and spin around like a princess. "Beside, eonni, why are you so mad? It was his right to say her name thou,"

Joy pouted her mouth when all of her member laughed over her reaction.

"You were jealous, weren't you?"

"Noo.."

Her short answer made her member laughed more at her.

"If this is the time for younger tigers, then shouldn't Joy be here too, where is she?"

'Huh?'

"Ah that's true," Seon Ho added.

Eunwoo chuckled. Almost choked.

"Joy noona, what are you doing?"

Joy stared at the screen. She did not misheard it, right?

"Yah soyoung-ah! He said your name!" Wendy shouted out of control.

"Ckckck, look at Joy eonni's face,"

"Huh?"

"Yah eonni! Your face was very out of control. Are you that happy? OMG I feel ashamed to see it,"

Joy feels her face blushed madly. She pursed her lips. A lot of questions came across into her mind.

She felt her heart beats so fast.

'Calm down Park Sooyoung!'

*****

Note:
Dear yeorobun~ sorry if this update is too short and I am sorry if I am not writing about Joy and Su Inn (yet). I promise to write about the Handsome Tigers chat group again. Soon! ❤️

If you readers-nim stan Joy, please love Red Velvet too ❤️

*kisses

Stay safe!