Quarter - 40

*read it with music on*

*****

Su inn walked towards his apartment with a heavy body. He just finished drinking with Handsome Tigers cast. They lost to OWL today and they decided to drink to cheer themselves up, especially Su Inn.

He covered his face and felt uneasy since he failed to become a strength for his team. No. He failed because he lost his strength. Joy is not coming today and he hasn't even replied to her messages. Many things flashed inside his head until he felt pain crept from his toes. He played too hard on the match and hurt his thumb.

"Ugh." He grunted.

He almost reached his door when he saw a very big lugage in front of his door.

'Huh?'

'Who came to visit at this hours?'

He glanced at his phone. It's almost midnight. Have his mother and sister come home from their relatives? But why leaving the lugage outside? He sped up and found out someone was sitting next to it.

It was Joy. And she was sleeping.

'Why the fuck is she sleeping here?!'

Su Inn opened his door, put her lugage in and slowy carried her inside. A mixed feeling came into his mind when he put her on the bed. He could see her pure white skin contrasted with the red lipstick she was wearing.

He clicked his tongue. Still pissed of Joy's stupidity and was about to leave the scene when a light grip kept him to stay.

"Oppa.."

"Huh?" He looked at where the voice came from and saw Joy slowy open her eyes. He gritted his teeth. "Why were you sleeping out there, Joiya!?" He couldn't help but shout out of frustration.

"I want to meet you."

Joy tried to gather her consciouness while lifting her body to get up from the bed.

"You should called me first."

"You won't let me come, oppa."

True

"I am sorry.." She mumbled.

"What is it all about?" Su Inn asked curtly. All furious.

She could see how annoyed his expression was. She gulped. Not ready if Su Inn suddenly gets angry at her.

"About the hate comments, I am sorry." She tighten her grip on Su Inn's arm. The fear inside her mind made her nervous.

"Dwae-sso." He briefly answered and pulled her grip off. "You should go to your dorm now, Joiya. I'll call a taxi for you."

He took his phone and called a number with it.

"No oppa, no." Joy got up and held Su inn back. She looked at him closely and could smell a mixed of alcohol with perfume scent around his face. "You drunk?" She asked.

He averted her eyes.

"Look, I am sorry about the comments. I know it—"

"It hurted me a lot," He cut her off. "And frankly said, that makes me realized. We are just two people who lived in different 'world'."

Joy looked at him in disbelief.

"Now you already said sorry and talked everything to me. Let me call a taxi for you."

"No oppa! That's a nonsense! Malhaebwa!"

"What else, Joiya?" He sighed.

"You like me, don't you? I know that you are!"