Quarter - 22

*****

*****

"Yah eonni! Do you really need to put that makeup and hair style and such for the match?" Yeri mumbled when they're getting ready for their individual activities.

"This is the first match in amateur league for Handsome Tigers, Yerim-ah. I should put more effort in it, don't you think?"

"Eonni, this is not a fan meeting." Yeri stroked her eyelash lightly. "And eonni, you've been smiled like a stupid person since last night,"

"I am just happy Yerim-ah," She take Yeri's words lightly.

"Daebak! Sooyoungie have no respon for Yerim's words!" Seulgi tilted her head. Stared straight to Joy. "She's weird,"

She's indeed looked an idiot for her never ending smile.

"What's actually happened to her?" Irene crossed her hand. "Is it about Moon Su Inn-ssi again?"

Joy's eyes widen.

"Yah eonni! How do you know?!"

Irene rolled her eyes.

"Manager Oppa told me that you have met BoA Sunbaenim and Sungjae at head office. Actually, after that meeting, BoA Sunbaenim asked manager oppa about Moon Su Inn-ssi,"

"What, why?"

"Because she said that you looked so cool when you talked about him." Irene glared at her maknae. "What did you actually said at that time?"

"I just told Sungjae Oppa to stay away from Su Inn Oppa. There's nothing more," Joy defended herself. The all-the-time-smile faded from her lips.

She pouted.

"You ruined my mood with bring up about Sungjae Oppa again,"

"Araaa araaa, this is my fault," Irene threw herself on the couch. "Geundae, what makes you happy Sooyoung-ah?"

"Me?" The twinkle back to her eyes as Irene asked about things that made her can't stop smiling since last night.

"Su Inn Oppa write my name as 'Happiness' on his contact,"

Seulgi dropped her jaw.

"Are you serious?"

Joy nodded and fixed her bun.

"I called his phone yesterday, and when I saw the screen, the name is came up. Do I really his source of happiness?"

Yeri clicked her finger.

"Eonni, maybe it's only shorten from 'Happiness, annyeong haseyo Red Velvet imnida!'"

"Yah! Kim Yerim!!!"