Epilogue

*read it with music on*

*****

*****

"What do you think about this?" Joy pointed to her laptop. "It's veryyy gooood don't you think? The result are genius." She added.

"I love all of them." Su Inn nodded and briefly answered while sipping his coffee.

It's been a month since the last episode of Handsome Tigers aired. And now they both sitting in the same café, the place where they had their first lunch together. At the same table. With the same menu.

"I know right?" Joy couldn't stop smiling while staring at her laptop. Su Inn looked at her closely. She's just like a kid who got a new toy. He chuckled.

'How cute'

"I told the stylist to not dressing you so sexy. But why does this looks so sexy?" She mumbled. "Is it your body?"

"Huh?" Su Inn felt dumbfounded over Joy's question.

"Oppa, your eyes dance side to side about thousands times." She giggled. "Why? You don't think that I'll call you sexy?"

Shu Inn hissed then smiled amused.

"Geundae oppa, you finally took this project. What makes you rejected it at first?"

"Hmm." Su Inn put his big hand to prop up his chin. He tilted his head a little and stared at Joy. "Geulsseyo, maybe because I hate myself at that time."

"Hah?"

"I hate myself for not admiting that I like you, in front of Sungjae-ssi."

"What? That was the reason?" Joy stared at him in disbelief.

Su Inn nodded.

"Yah! Oppa you are really someting." Joy chuckled. "How can you turned down an opportunity just because of that. You should have accepted it to silence him."

"No." Su Inn put a spoonfull pasta into his mouth and munched it while talking. "I need to have you to silence him. Well, I don't think of you as 'something' that has to be fought over. But at that time I thought that I had to be someone better than before to be with you. I do not want to be considered as the person who profited your popularity."

Joy hissed and smiled thinly. "Mwoya.. You're just like someone who is going to propose."

"Yah! You are a member a national girl grup. I have no pride if I'm still in the same place." Su Inn scoffed. Annoyed. In a very cute way.

"But look at you now, oppa, you are booked and busy!"

Joy chuckled and noticed that Su Inn's phone suddenly light up due to some notifications but he seems unaware of that.