Quarter - 13

*****

*****

The dribbling sound from the basketball court in the gym echoed to the entire building. Today is Handsome Tigers match with Goyang City Team and this is the third match for them.

Su Inn was practicing his three point shot before he scanned the court and find out Joy sat beside Coach Seo.

"Joiya, you changed your hair style?"

"I tried to putting my bangs up today Coach Seo. I was coming late because this hairstyle,"

Coach Seo laughed softly before commented on her hair again.

"You look like Pochahontas,"

"Pochahontas? Noo, this what hip people did nowadays,"

Coach Seo smiled widely. Seems like he gaining the hip energy from Joy.

"Don't I look cool?" Joy casualy asked before she laughed over herself.

"Yah hyung, stop staring at her, you look so obvious,"

Tae Soon chuckled.

"What, no, I am not staring at her,"

"You observed her,"

"Su Inn-ssi observing who?"

"He observed ou—"

"Yah!!" Su Inn hit Tae Soon's arm before he told more nonsense to In Soo.

'Ah, it's so hard to not look at her when she's around.'

'And why's her smile looks so beautiful?'

*****

Thump Thump Thump

Su Inn eyes were locked onto the ball, hitting the floor up and down in the hand of his opponent, Jung Heung Ju. The ace of Goyang City Team. He was sweating and panting hard with another minute left on the clock.

Heung Ju knew he was not able to go anywhere with this so he had to turn to his members instead of going against Su Inn. He passed the ball to his fellow member to the left, but Su Inn quick to cut the ball and gave it to In Soo.

"Good! Run! Swift attack!" Coach Seo shouted before In Soo passed the ball. Unfortunately the ball went out from the court.

"Ah!"

In Soo shouted in frustration.

"Time out! Time out juseyoo!" Coach Seo signed the referee to give him time out.

"It's okay, when you try the swift attack you can make a mistake. Listen, number 24 was shooting all the time. It's one-man-show play,"

Everybody nodded.