Quarter - 24

"Oppa fighting,"

Joy wisphered to Su Inn's back after they did the Handsome Tigers' cheer.

"Huh?" He turned her head, seeing her 'talking' with his back. "Joiya,"

"Ne?" She lifted her head.

Su Inn gave a 'what are you doing' stare to her.

"Ah, fighting oppa.." She muttered.

Su Inn stared at her for a moment then put his hand behind her neck to pull her closer.

"We're gonna win Joiya," He lowered his voice and whispered to Joy's ear. "Stay with us,"

She closed her eyes tightly and hold her hand close to her chest. She could feel that her heart is going to burst due to Su Inn's act. But most of it, she know there's a faith in Su Inn's voice.

Joy nodded and looked at him. He stroked her head softly and run into the court.

"Yah noona, you are truly his 'happiness' huh?"

"He looks so cool when he pulled you closer. Our indisputable handsome Ace, yah, daebak,"

Eun Woo and Seon Ho suddenly talked behind her and clap their hand.

"Mwoya!"

*****

31-39

Since Handsome Tigers need to pay attention about ATP's defense, they started to hustle their offense play. In Soo passed the ball to Sang Yun and he made a clean mid-range shot effortlessly.

"Nicee Sang Yun Sunbaenim! Our Man of Third Quarter!" Joy screamed and asked a high five from Seon Ho.

She know they have a good feeling for this game. Beside, she really wanted to believe Su Inn's words.

Ji Seok went for screen, In Soo passed the ball to Su Inn and he did the perfect lay up.

"Waaaa!!" She jumped and shrieked her voice. That was the best scene ever for her. She's longing for the time when Su Inn run crossed the court and scored.

"ATP is being chased by shoting clock once more time,"

"With two second left, Moon Su Inn jumps!"

"Moon Su Inn, Moon Su Inn!"

"Block shoooot!!!!"

The game is going strong. All of them taking turns shooting, blocking and rebound. Sang Yun, Ji Seok, Julien, all tried to score when Su Inn did not have much chance to dunk a basket. During their hard times, Sang Yun post up and made a reverse lay up that bring Handsome Tigers ahead for the first time.

Joy now can understand why Su Inn said that he didn't feel nervous since he believe his teammates. Though some of them did mistake and sometimes not in their best shape, but he still believe in them. Because he know that they will make up for it.

It less than 25 second when Su Inn got the pass from Julien. He run crossed over the court but getting fouled under the hoop.

"Aaawh jjinja! Eotokke," Joy hold her neck. She felt like burned in anger. But suddenly the whole building filled with voice that shouted Su Inn name.

"Moon Su Inn, Moon Su Inn, Moon Su Inn,"

She stared at the audience and smiled broadly. Knowing that Su Inn was loved by many people made her happy.