Quarter - 2

*****

*****

"Do you think this soft pink jacket and pants are great eonni?" Joy ask to her stylist while preparing her shoot with Handsome Tiger cast.

"Yah Park Soyoung, you'll shoot your reality show, not going on a date" Irene clicking her tongue.

"I want to look fresh eonni, is it bad to look good on your first shoot?"

Irene rolled her eyes. Joy's suddenly become full of passion after her little talk with her member last night. She seems forget about her anxiety she got before the press conference.

"Eonni, what do you mean with copying my pose?"

"I am not sure, but he's the one who stand behind you during the group picture"

"Maybe we can watch the re run? OMG is it on youtube already?"

Yes, the girls suddenly went crazy after they talked about Moon Su Inn —the mysterious man, since they don't get any information through the internet.

"Yah eonni, are you curious about Moon Su Inn-ssi?" Yeri asked nosyly.

"Mind your own business Kim Yerim" Joy flick Yeri's head and say goodbye to her member.

'Well, maybe..'

*****

Today is the first take for Handsome Tigers and Joy stifled a yawn as she walk to the court. Promotion is not a joke, she felt that her schedule was starting to beat her up. Joy was trying to loosen up her muscle when she saw someone already in the lobby.

"Aah, annyeong haseyo" Joy bowed to someone in front of her.

"Ah Joiya, Coach Seo smile widely when he saw Joy.

"Are you ready to debut as a coach today Coach Seo?"

He laughed before he told Joy something that makes Joy's eyes widen.

"They will play today? Whoah, they must be surprise since this is their first day. Daebak!"

"Seems like you're so excited about it."

"Me? Ah, I just curious about their play hehe hehe"

'Don't get too excited you dumb..'

She cursed herself while headed to the court with coach Seo. When she arrived, almost half of the court is full with people. She knows it's the part of the script, but she never imagine how enthusiast those people are. While she quite amazed and cannot stop staring to those people, the Handsome Tiger player come to the court. They look dumbfounded to know that they will have a match that day.

Joy chuckled. They look funny. She even hear they shouted "Yaah are they even a middle school student? They are so tall!"

She scanned her eyes to Handsome Tiger player and landed her gaze to Moon Su Inn. He was easily recognize for his lean figure. She could guess that he played basketball a lot. His hair is slightly curl in the end and she has to admit that his face is..