Quarter - 3

*****

*****

Joy slapped her face because she's still sleepy and her body is aching. She scrolls her phone. Feels a lil bit bad towards her team mates because of the comment on the internet. All of her fans misinterpreted her job as manager on Handsome Tigers only to bring the ratings of the program.

"She's not deserve it! Why she only distribute the towel??"

"The player not even give her hands to do a high five"

She sighed on frustation. Just can't understand why sometimes fans could be this far about their idol. She hates it. And it brings a lot of bad memories to her.

'They forced to play so suddenly, of course they couldn't think right, beside, all of them are totally good person'

She scratched her head and walk her step to the court. Today is their first official training and she can feels her heart beat so fast. The reason why she's still sleepy because last night she couldn't sleep at all. After the first match as she watched Su Inn's play, his figure is still lingering on her mind. She must admit that he looks so great.

She peered into the court and find all of her team mates already gathered. They look all great and that makes her feels relieved. She hope that they don't mind over her fans' reaction.

"Oh Joiyaaaa~" Julien waved his hand when he saw Joy's figure behind the door.

The other player looked at Julien waving his hand and saw Joy came into the court awkwardly.

"Ah manager Joy~!" They cheered her up.

A mixed feelings came into her heart. But in other hands she feels relieved since she can sense a sincerity inside their greetings. So, she decides to give her best as manager and enjoy her time with them. She will show her fans that they were being wrong over her team mates.

She knows they're good people.

*****

It's 45minutes already and Joy can't stop yawning. She felt that her body is not cooperative at all. She cursed herself for not being able to sleep well last night because she was too excited for today's shoot.

Coach Seo trained the boys so hard and she knows that some of them still clueless about the training. He gave them some times to rest and Joy decide to come to her team mates with camera on her hand.

"Here we comee uri manager Joy~" Eun Woo tease her "You look tired noonim"

"Jjinja? I feel so sleepy since my schedule is quite tight"

"Yah Joiya, try to shoot a free throw!" Julien start to liven up her mood "I heard you were a player in Middle school"

She shook her head while laughs freely with the boys.