Quarter - 8

*****

*****

"Eonni, how's your lunch going??"

Joy stared to Yeri who immediately bombarded her with questions right when she arrived at hospital.

"Yah Kim Yerim, why are you so curious?"

"Of course I am curious! I am sure that you were not aware how cool he was when he defended you. Whoah, jjinja meositta,"

Joy clicked her tongue. Yeri's actually right. She didn't even remember what Su Inn said to Sungjae that night. She was too nervous and ended up acted too clingy over Su Inn. She suddenly remembered about the trace she left on his arm.

"Come on Eonni, tell mee~"

"Why? You like him?" Joy teased her.

"Ani, you like him,"

"Mwo? What? No!"

"Yaah Eonni, I know you like him. And he seems care to you, don't you think?"

"It's because we're team you know, team,"

Yeri mimicked how Joy speaks and threw herself on the couch.

"Team, my foot,"

"Yah Kim Yerim!"

"Soyoung-ah, just let her alone," Wendy laughed so hard when she saw how these two maknae fight over something trivial. "Stop fighting. Listen, I already check SBS youtube and find the re-run video of your press conference,"

Joy's eyes widen.

"You find it? Where? Let's check it out," she rushed to sit beside Wendy and stared to the laptop screen.

"See! You were curious how he copied your pose!"

"Mind your own business Yerim-ah!" Joy threw a pillow to Yeri. "Why I need to look after Wendy Eonni with her," Joy mumbled and watched the re-run again.

"Here, I will speed up the video in this minutes, but we need to zoom it a little, and this. You can see how he stared at you then copied your pose," Wendy point out how Su Inn stared at Joy's hand and copied her crossed arm pose.

"Whoah, this is evidence," Yeri mumbled from Wendy's other side.

"Yah Kim Yerim you startled me!" Wendy shouted and hit Yeri's arm.

But Joy still nailed her gaze to the screen and played that 'Su Inn's moment' several times. Not even pay attention to her member. "Wah," she started open her mouth.

"Wae?"

"He's so cute,"

*****

"Eunwoo-ya, I almost arrived at your place,"

Su Inn drove his car slowly and hung up his phone. He parked his car and waiting for Eun Woo.