5

Taehyung POV :
I woke up in the morning It was the best sleep that I got in years , I get up to take shower I didn't have clothes so I wore mine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Jungkook as a thank you for letting me sleep here . I'm a good cook , so I started to make simple breakfast after some time I put them in the table and cleaned the dishes that I used just when I was going to go out of the kitchen ....
Jungkook: " good morning". He was at the kitchen door looking at me .
Taehyung: " good morning ,I made you breakfast as a thank you for letting me stay the night ". I bowed and was going to go he grabbed my arm .
Jungkook : " did you eat breakfast?!". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " I I don't eat breakfast". He glared at me and pulled me to the table .

Jungkook: " sit down"

Jungkook: " sit down". I looked at him and he gestures with his head to the chair , I sighed and set down he put the juice in front of me with the pancakes that I made . It's heart warming that he cared a little for me my eyes started becoming glassy and a tear fell , he put his finger and wiped my tear that made me shocked .
Jungkook: " never let your tears fall for people that don't deserve you". I looked at him , his words has deep meaning that made me start sobbing, I was thinking about dad . he got up and he hugged me which put me again in shock .
Taehyung: " being strong hurted me more than me staying alive". He pulled away and set again .
Jungkook: " being weak is a normal act for someone who is broken". Again his words made my tears fall .
Taehyung: " thank you , I-I know you are not just cold but y-you have a warm heart". He looked at me deep in the eyes then he looked away .
Jungkook: " don't go back to that place". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " I have no other choice". He looked at me .
Jungkook: " being in one roof with your dad either he will kill you or rape you". I froze and started shaking , he grabbed my hand .
Jungkook: " calm your breathing". I started to breath normally, he nodded at me .
Taehyung: " I -I n-need t-to go".
Jungkook: " your not going until you finish your breakfast". He glared at me his eyes are scary when he glare . I nodded.
After a moment we finished, I was going to go clean the kitchen but he stopped me .
Jungkook: " don't the maids are coming". I nodded and walked to the door . I went out and he was behind me and he went to his car and went inside

I walked but I don't know the road to jin hyung shop so I walked carelessly until I heard a honk of his car he stopped and pulled the window down

I walked but I don't know the road to jin hyung shop so I walked carelessly until I heard a honk of his car he stopped and pulled the window down .
Jungkook: " where are you going?!".
Taehyung: " Jin hyung shop". He opened the door .
Jungkook: " get in I'm going there too". I nodded and he started driving the ride was silent until we went there .
We arrived and I went out and bowed to him .
Taehyung: " thank you again for letting me stay and for breakfast" I bowed again and he just nodded .
We went inside and the others were already having their breakfast.
Jimin : " morning taetae , hi kook ". Jungkook just nodded and went set beside namjoon .
Taehyung: " morning hyungs ". They said morning all
Jin : " what will you have kook ??".
Jungkook: " I already had breakfast". He looked at him .
Jimin : " did you cook ?!". He shook his head .
Jungkook: " Taehyung made breakfast". They looked at me and I looked down .
Jin : " woah thank you taebaby".
Jungkook: " don't look down". I looked at him and others mouth dropped hoseok even has drool falling.
Taehyung: " I -I will go now ". They nodded and I run to my mini table to start my work .
Jungkook POV :
They were looking at me , I looked up .
Jungkook: " what ?!" They looked at each other .
Yoongi : " ice melt you know ?!". I looked at him confused.
Jin : " well you melt with no time". I rolled my eyes .
Jungkook: " what are you guys up to ?!". They gasped .
Namjoon : " you even called us guys ". I flicked his head .
Haneul : " I'm sure Taehyung is the cause of that".
Jungkook: " he isn't even gay and you just jump to conclusions". They laughed .
Jin : " he is gay kook , and he was beaten for being one that's why he is like that". I looked at him .
Jimin : " just don't hurt him". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " and what makes you think I will hurt him?!". He patted my back
Jimin : " you do that to all your hookups".
Jungkook: " one night stand and him it's different". They widen their eyes .
Jin : " w-what ?!" .
Jungkook: " come on guys let's go". I got up and went to the front door and others were following me .
Our companies are near each other so its a one road .
I went to my car and drove with them behind me when arrived I went to my office and they were again walking with me since we have some work to do together. I opened the door and a stupid bitch is sitting in my office.
Yoongi : " you again ". He rolled his eyes .
Jungkook: " what are you doing here ?!". I pulled her from the arms and pushed her from my chair , she came and set on my lap .
Sunmi : " I came to see you daddy". The others laughed. I glared at her .
Jungkook: " you have two seconds to get up from my lap". She gets up whining.
Sunmi : " but d— ". I grabbed her arms and pulled her to the door .
Jungkook: " don't ever come her do you understand that". Tears fell from her eyes .
Sunmi : " but I love you , WHY can't you love me". I was fuming with anger .
Jungkook: " I wanted to give you a chance one time but you hurting my son is the last thing to accept from you , and I ain't accepting you fucking with everyone around just for fun ". She hugged me .
Sunmi : " I will be his stepmom and you as my husband you will see ". I pushed her and called the guards to take her and never let her in .
Namjoon: " clingy bitch". I rubbed my forehead because I'm tired of her .
Yoongi : " since when were you going to give her a chance kook ?!".
Jungkook: " I thought she cared for us ,but all she thinks about is my bank account and my mansion as hers ".
Hoseok : " so that's the reason to care for tae". I looked up . I kept thinking he got me here .
Jungkook: " usually people ask money , but taehyung was running away from me which is why it's new for me". Yoongi patted my back .
Yoongi : " I was like you until Jimin came to my life and believe me he changed me for the best". I smiled their story was kind of like mine and Taehyung. Wait did I call it our story ,never mind . He fell in love with Jimin in the first day he saw him in the streets. Just like love at first sight.
Jungkook: " I'm sure he wouldn't accept a single father and on top with a kid".
Hoseok : " fate always has something hidden". I nodded and we started doing our work with me thinking about Taehyung.