36

Taehyung POV :
I was in the living in the morning with the doctor who examined jungkook's fever .
Doctor : " he went into so much stress you should let him has his mind off a little for at least two weeks ". I nodded
Taehyung: " he worked so much ".
Doctor: " don't let him work again until his mind stay stable for a period ". I nodded
Jichul : " thank you doctor ".
Doctor : " give him this medicine it's an anti stress ". I nodded again .and he went out .
Taehyung: " poor baby , I have to talk to him ".
Jichul : " I will take the position for some time now ". I nodded and went up to my room
I found Jungkook in bed with a cigarette in his mouth in  deep in thoughts.

Taehyung: " jungkook honey "

Taehyung: " jungkook honey ". He turned to me and took the cigarette put  it aside and smiled a little.
Jungkook: " hi babe , come here ". I went to him and set on his lap and caresses his cheeks .
Taehyung: " you know I love you right ?". He smiled
Jungkook: " I love you more baby ". I hugged him and tears started falling from his eyes .
Taehyung: " don't over work yourself I told you that many time , you are the only person that I have after our son darling ". He looked at me I wiped his tears.
Jungkook: " I'm sorry for distancing myself from you and our son for a month , I think work turned me like that , that I took my anger on you baby , I apologize ". I smiled .
Taehyung: " why you didn't tell me ?".
Jungkook: " I didn't want because you will be stressed more , it's already a roller coaster for you finding out about your dad and all ". I peck his lips .
Taehyung: " even if it is love , you shouldn't let all the work take the best of you , I'm here with you to share everything with me ". He nodded
Jungkook: " I'm sorry for hurting you baby I won't do it again ". I kissed him .
Taehyung: " that's fine , but honey you won't be working now okay ?". He shook his head
Jungkook: " I have to or the company will be bankrupt or even close forever ".
Taehyung: " you just stay here and take rest I will do my best please trust me ". He nodded .
Jungkook: " I'm one condition ". I peck his lips
Taehyung: " what is it honey ?".
Jungkook: " don't leave me I can't live without you ". I kissed him for a moment .
Taehyung: " I will never leave someone that I will die for ". He smiled .
Jungkook: " I love you princess ". I blushed
Taehyung: " I love you more ". We kissed then I remembered something, I flicked his head hard making him wince in pain .
Jungkook: " what was that for ?". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " didn't I tell you to not smoke huh ? Do you want to kill your health? Are trying to drive me insane I told you many times to stop it ". He chuckled, I bounced on him making him groan and got up .
Taehyung: " don't laugh , I won't sleep next to you if you keep disobeying me ". He hold his laugh I can see it .
Jungkook: " I won't smoke again I just was stressed baby come here ". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " you have to promise me ". He smiled
Jungkook: " I promise my love I won't smoke again ". I went to him , I grabbed his ear and twisted it , he groaned in pain .
Taehyung: " that's more like it , if you disobey me next time , then say goodbye to your sex life ".
Jungkook: " oooow baby that hurt , I swear I will stop ow ow ow hurt baby hurt ". I pulled my hand and went to our closet and pulled my clothes  , making him groan .
Jungkook: " baby stop it ". I giggled
Taehyung: " it's still your punishment ". He groaned.
Jungkook: " well I'm dying here ". I giggled.
Taehyung: " want some help ?". He glared at me
Jungkook: " I know you are such a tease ". He pouted.
Taehyung: " at lease I can make you cum without touching you sir ". He groaned
Jungkook: " don't you dare ". I pulled my shirt seductively and looked at him biting my lips, he was looking at me like he will attack me in no time . Then I pulled my pants and palmed my dick and moaned.
Taehyung: " ah Jungkook ". He glared at me biting his lips .
Jungkook: " fuck baby ". I pulled my boxer I was near the closet and it has a mirror I pretended to lift my shirt from the floor giving him a vue of my hole .
Jungkook: " aaah shit baby come here ".
Taehyung: " if you get up from your place I won't let you touch me ". He set again in bed . I turned faced the mirror and I put a finger in my hole and moaned looking at him through the mirror he was biting his lips hard and he was sleeping in boxers a big bulge was visible. He pulled his boxers down and started jerking himself.
Jungkook: " ah baby moan my name ". I moaned, I went to him and lifted his hand put it to a side and set on him member rolling my hips . I moaned and he groaned. I whispered in his ear .
Taehyung: " mmm master touch me ". He moaned, he put his hand on my back and one on my thighs caressing them .
Jungkook: " I want you princess ". I moaned at his words . I lifted my self put some lub and lined his member at my entrance and sink in moaning and he groaned lowly that drives me crazy.
Taehyung: " master is big , aaah ju—"he kissed me then my neck .
Jungkook: " ride me like a little slut you are for me , my slut and mine only ". I moaned loudly at his dirty talking. I started bouncing faster
Taehyung: " cumming ... cumming kookieeee ". I moaned loudly. He lifted me and changed our position and thrust very fast I cum on our stomach and he pulled out and cum on my stomach too .
Jungkook: " my dangerous princess ". I giggled. I woke up and we took shower and I put some clothes on him he seems weak even in his thrust inside my hole was weak I knew he was tired from fever .
Taehyung: " tired honey ?". He looked at me smiling.
Jungkook: " I have a headache love I will sleep for a little bit ". I peck his lips and caresses his cheeks .
Taehyung: " sleep my darling, I love you ". He pecks my lips again and close his eyes .
Jungkook: " I love you more princess ". I caresses his hair until I heard small snores I woke up changed and went out from the room to Jungkooks company.
—————————-

Take care and be safe lovelies ❤️💜♥️