19

Jungkook POV :
I was at my office and I called mom to tell her that Kim invited us to have dinner at his mansion .
In phone call:
Mom: " hello kookie ". I smiled
Jungkook: " hi mom , how are ya ?!".
Mom : " I'm fine my baby ".
Jungkook: " mom tomorrow Kim invited us all for a dinner ".
Mom : " yeah I know he called us , is he okay though he seem stressed and he was sobbing and he hang up directly , he is my friend but never saw him like that ". I sighed no one knows .
Jungkook: " yeah he came today for a new design that was stolen and Taehyung helped me , but when he saw him I think he knows him ". She gasped .
Mom : " maybe he knows him , he told us that there is a truth be told tomorrow ".
Jungkook: " okay then mom meet you tomorrow?!".
Mom : " yeah baby take care ". I hang up and gets out of my office and went to my car to drive to my mansion.
I arrived and went inside to hear giggling I walked to the kitchen to find my babies having fun together.
Taehyung: " that's my baby ". I smiled because they are a father and son having their own bubble they didn't even notice me .
Jungkook: " hello my babies ". They turned to me and screamed both of them making me flinch .
Taehyung: " oh my god you scared us kook ". I laughed .
Jeonsan : " daddy scary ". He giggled
Jungkook: " I'm sorry babies , come give daddy a kiss you two". Taehyung blushed I smirked at him . Jeonsan came gave me a kiss and taehyung blushed .
Jungkook: " you don't want to give daddy a kiss ". He blushed more ,and came to me .
I pulled him and I pecks his lips .
Jungkook: " good boys ". They giggled.
Taehyung: " come on dinner is ready , eat then have shower after ". I nodded and walked to table with jeonsan in my arms . After we finished we put jeonsan to bed and I walked to our room and grabbed boxers and went inside the shower ,after 10 minutes I came out wearing just boxers . He was wearing a pajama

He looked up and blushed ,I went to him since he was at the window looking out I grabbed a robe and wear it

and back hugged him .
Jungkook: " are you okay baby ?". He nodded .
Taehyung: " yeah , just thinking ". I turned him to face me .
Jungkook: " something bothering you baby ?".he nodded
Taehyung: " who stole the design , I'm a little bit confused ". I sighed .
Jungkook: " I don't know too and I'm starting to get tired I swear ". He grabbed my cheeks
Taehyung: " I'm here with you , you should be a strong CEO well you are strong because you are successful ". I peck his lips .
Jungkook: " thank you baby ". He smiled .
Taehyung: " how many designs that have been stolen ?". I was thinking.
Jungkook: " this is the third one and the problem they have been sold on internet after the thief took them ".
Taehyung: " did you try to find the person who bought them ? ". I shook my head .
Jungkook: " you can't ask them , if you do your reputation is going to be low , but I kind of think of someone that might do that ".
Taehyung: " who is it ?!".
Jungkook: " phong , he didn't show up which is weird ".
Taehyung: " and I think about his daughter,she seems off to me ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " so you think it's her ?".
Taehyung: " maybe she teamed with someone who works for  you ". I nodded
Jungkook: " I should prepare a plan for them because I seem less strict to them that's why they are not doing their work nowadays ".
Taehyung: " yeah  we think about something okay ?". I nodded and pulled him to me .
Jungkook: " I .. I wanted to tell you something ". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " what is it ?".
Jungkook: " I know it's too soon and our relationship is in the beginning but —"he pecks my lips.
Taehyung: " jungkook you are rumbling". He giggled.i went to my closet and pulled something from there and put it in the robe's pocket.
Jungkook:" since you came to my life it looks easier for me to wake up and to sleep knowing that my son is safe with you and I'm happy with you too , I may be not a good boyfriend for you but I promise you that I will do all my best to make you see just happiness ". He was sobbing and sniffing.
Taehyung: " jungkook... you are my first boyfriend, how could you say you are not a good one ?". He sobbed I embraced him
Jungkook: " I didn't say I love you  , but I Jeon Jungkook already fell in love with you ". He widen his eyes and a wrecked sob came out of his mouth making me embrace him even more .
Taehyung: " you don't have to love me directly but I fell in love with you the day you took me here ". I widen my eyes . I slapped his ass hard making him whimper.
Jungkook: " and you didn't tell me ". He giggled still tears falling.
Taehyung: " I couldn't tell you that , that time we were strangers ". I pulled him in a kiss .
Jungkook: " baby I love you ". He started sobbing again .
Taehyung: " I love you too ". I hugged him and he hugged back tightly.i pulled away .
Jungkook: " I promise to be here for you when ever you need me ,I promise to love you till my last breath". I pulled the box .
Jungkook:" this rings is a promise to stay together, stay for each other , so you promise to do the same ?". Tears wouldn't stop falling from his eyes he nodded .
Taehyung: " I promise to love you , to care for you , to be there for you and our jeonsan ". I hugged him even me tears was falling because I've never experienced a true love and him being the angel that came to enlightens my life was something that I've never dreamed of . I opened the box .he gasped .

Jungkook: " I designed that specially for my future boyfriend or girlfriend 2 years before and I hides it for 2years in my closet and the day came and the person now is in front of me "

Jungkook: " I designed that specially for my future boyfriend or girlfriend 2 years before and I hides it for 2years in my closet and the day came and the person now is in front of me ". He sobbed and hugged me , just simple gestures is making his heart flutter I can feel it and it makes me happy that I finally can make his darkest past go away and begin a new chapter with me . I put the ring in his right hand and he put mine in the right but I stopped him .
Jungkook: " put it in the left baby ,that I'm taken ". He pecks my lips tears still falling.
Taehyung: " you are mine Jeon Jungkook ". I embraced him
Jungkook: " you are mine Kim Taehyung".
Taehyung: " I love you our daddy". I chuckled he meant him and jeonsan .
Jungkook: " I love you my baby boy ". He giggled.
Jungkook: " baby tomorrow we will have dinner at the Kim mansion , don't cook ". Thank god he didn't question me and went to our bed and pulled me with him I pulled the robe off and went beside him .
Taehyung: " okay darling ". I hugged him and kissed him passionately , he moaned our tongues were dancing together he climbed on top of me and I put my hands on his small waist .
Jungkook: " baby let's sleep before I fuck you". He giggled and put his head in my neck still on top of me he was like a feather so I embraced him and we slept.
————————————————————————
read carefully the chapters 😊 joy,smut ,sadness, laughing then the truth 😘
Take care all love ya 💜💜

————————————————————————read carefully the chapters 😊 joy,smut ,sadness, laughing then the truth 😘 Take care all love ya 💜💜