24

Jungkook POV :
I woke up and didn't find Taehyung beside me I knew he was in the kitchen I woke up and took shower then set on bed looking at my schedule.

Today I don't have much of work that is good because I will take my son out

Today I don't have much of work that is good because I will take my son out . I was too focused that taehyung came and cursed .
Taehyung: " fuck , Jungkook don't make me horny in the morning ". I looked up and laughed .

Jungkook: " well fuck you look sexy "

Jungkook: " well fuck you look sexy ". He giggled and came to me .
Taehyung: " good morning darling ". He pecks my lips .
Jungkook: " morning my love ". I peck his lips too .he pulled me to him and I got up .
Taehyung: " come on darling our son is eating already ". I smiled .
We walked to the kitchen.
Jungkook: " my baby is sleepy ?". He looked up .
Jeonsan : " yes daddy ". I smiled .
Jungkook: " but today I will take you  to play ". He looked at me and shouted .
Jeonsan : " yeeeeeees". I laughed at his energetic voice.
Taehyung: " finish your breakfast first baby ". He nodded .
He turned to me .
Taehyung: " and you finish your breakfast too big baby ". He giggled and I pouted .
Jungkook: " ah yeah I was thinking to take junho with jeonsan since they are in the same kindergarten ". Taehyung smiles and jeonsan was jumping .
Taehyung: " I was thinking too I will ask Jimin ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " eat with us first then we will ask him ". He nodded and smiled
We ate our breakfast and I pulled my jacket and went to my car with jeonsan in my arms .
Today Taehyung will start work with me ,so we were waiting for him to come .he closed the door and set beside me .
Taehyung: " I will reschedule the meeting that you have at 15;00pm because jeonsan will finish at that time ". I nodded and smiled I put my hand on his lap and squeezed it he looked at me then put his hand on top of mine .
Jungkook: " I love you princess ". He smiled
Taehyung: " I love you more darling ". The drive was calm with small music playing until I was at his kindergarten. I pulled him out and took him to his teacher .
Jungkook: " good morning miss Kang ". She turned and smiled at me then another teacher came and she was a flirtatious lady .
" good morning mr Jeon ". She said that rolling her hair . I just nodded . And went down at jeonsan level .taehyung came because I took so much time
Taehyung:" come on baby you go and don't forget your lunch yeah I packed for you some food ". He nodded
Jungkook: " baby when you finish you stay here okay daddy will take you ". He nodded again and the two ladies was still looking at us .
" you have a great worker taking care of your son mr Jeon ". I looked at her , much like glaring at her
Jungkook: " he is my boyfriend not my worker ". She widen her eyes
" oh I thought you are straight ".
Jungkook: " I'm bisexual and I have a boyfriend I don't need you sending me messages for a hang out , you are old for me ". She glared at me because she looked through jeonsan file and took my number.
Taehyung: " okay baby behave well ". He kissed him .
Jeonsan : " okay mommy ". The lady gasped and I smirked.
Jungkook: " give daddy a kiss baby ". He kissed me and run because he saw junho at the entrance.
Jimin : " morning guys ". Taehyung hugged him we said our morning.
Jungkook: " ah yeah I will take junho with me after class ". Jimin smiled .
Jimin: " ah okay planning something with kids ".
Jungkook: " no it's been a while and I didn't take care of jeonsan and I feel guilty to not have time for him ". He nodded.
Jimin: " sure , so after you call me I will take him from your house ".
Jungkook: " I will pass directly from there to your house okay ?". He nodded again .
Jimin : " okay I have to go if again I will be late jin will kill me ". We laughed because he run to his car and drove away .
Jungkook: " let's go princess ". I put my hand around his waist and we walked out with the lady still glaring at me .
Taehyung: " they all are flirting with you ". I laughed
Jungkook: " she used to call me making excuses for me to meet her ". He glared at me .
Taehyung: " and did you meet ?". I teased him .
Jungkook: " yes , I took her to a hotel and had some fun ". He glared at me .
Taehyung: " stop the car ". I laughed at his reaction.
Jungkook: " why baby ?". He slapped my thigh
Taehyung: " don't baby me and stop the car ". I kept on laughing and he still is glaring at me .
Jungkook: " baby I'm just joking ". He pouted
Taehyung: " but you went with her in a hotel ". I laughed .
Jungkook: " oh babyboy I was joking,she is old for my precious dick ". He widen his eyes and started laughing and I laughed back ,he stopped and pecks my cheeks .
Taehyung: " you are cruel to me ". I looked at him then at the road .
Jungkook: " oooh babyboy you should see how cruel I can be ". He blushed because I smirked.
Taehyung: " jungkook, you Have a hidden door in our room and it's closed ". I know what he meant. I smirked.
Jungkook: " want to know what is inside ?". He nodded
Taehyung: " I thought it's a closet ". I laughed
Jungkook: " it's a secret room ". He nodded .
Taehyung: " ah okay , is it empty?". I looked at him and parked the car .
Jungkook: " I will give you the key to see by yourself ". He pouted
Taehyung: " can't you give me a hint what's inside ". I smirked
Jungkook: " a vibrator". He widen his eyes and blushed .
Taehyung: " a vibrator  ?, that means it's a .... ". He looked at me suspicious.
Jungkook: " it's a punishment room with so many different kind of toys and it's for you princess ". He widen his eyes and I smirked, he opened the car door and run out . I laughed  I was teasing him but what I said is right
Jungkook: " yah love wait for me ". He run
Taehyung: " nooo you are a psycho, help he will kill me ". I laughed and run after him catching him in my embrace .
Jungkook: " running from your master ?  ". He shook his head .
Taehyung: " running for my life ". He giggled and I laughed .
Jungkook: " I love you my love ". He pecks my lips
Taehyung: " I love you more master ". The last word he whispered at my ear making my dick twist and he walked inside not looking back .
Jungkook: " I'm sure you want that room ". He giggled
Taehyung: " try me sir ". He said sir because some workers was at the entrance. Making me groan and he walked faster to my office.