18

( hello lovelies, so I posted some gif to describe  the moment,it's not them but just imagine ,love you all ,and enjoy reading 😘)
——————————————————————
Jungkook POV :
I was looking at mr Kim like why he has tears falling like that I've never seen him like that to begin with he is a strong man with a bad past but he never tell just my parents know what happened to him .
He was passing back and fort looking like he will pass out .
Jungkook: " uncle what happened?". He looked at me .
Kim : " I can't believe it Jungkook". I looked confused at him .
Jungkook: " uncle what is it , I don't understand". He sobbed.
Kim : " taehyung... Taehyung I searched for him all this years". How do he know Taehyung.
Jungkook: " how do you know my boyfriend?". He widen his eyes .
Kim : " he is your boyfriend?".
Jungkook: " yes he is". Tears wouldn't stop falling.
Kim : " I .. tomorrow I have to tell him ,please can you bring them all to my mansion for dinner please Jungkook". I just nodded without understanding.
Jungkook: " okay uncle just calm down".
Kim : " do you know where is his father ?!". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " yes I know , but why ?". He shook his head .
Kim : " tomorrow you will know , after please tell me where he is ". I nodded and he run out .
I was confused like why in hell he is like that . I walked to my office and stayed at the door ,

to find Taehyung cleaning my office making it neatly organized

Jungkook: " what are you doing my love ?". He turned to me and smiled then he run to my embrace .
Taehyung: " seems like my boyfriend is a trouble maker". I chuckled and hugged him tightly.
Jungkook: " thank you so much for saving me my love". He pecks my lips .
Taehyung: " I'm your secretary, of course I should help you solve every problem". I pulled him to me .
Jungkook: " did you design them ?". He smiled
Taehyung: " I went to jin hyung shop and designed them and when I called you I was getting information from you to know what design the partner want ". He giggled.
Jungkook: " my clever boyfriend". I kissed him and he kissed back and smiled a little

Taehyung: " sir , I need to go jeonsan out time is near". I groaned and slapped his ass making him moan .

Jungkook: " my baby love to make me horny huh ?". He moaned .
Taehyung: " ah yes sir I love to make you horny aaah Jungkook ". I was rubbing our crotch together,I lifted him and put him in my office table , I kissed his neck and he moaned.
Jungkook: " gorgeous and all mine ". I made like a thrust and he shudders.
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook m-more ". I made hard thrust making him scream my name thank god my office is soundproof. I kept on thrusting and rubbing our members together.
Jungkook: " near baby ?". He nodded and I made one hard thrust that I felt my member nearly went through his clothed member . He moaned sinfully, and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me and he sucked my neck making me groan and moan .
Taehyung: " k-kookie ... kook , ah .. cum—". He came and I didn't,he went off the office table and opened my waistband and pulled my pants down with my boxers and my member sprinted free , he looked at him then at me ,he blushed and pulled his tongue and give kitty licks, teasing me , he looked up and my eyebrows went up , he blushed .
Jungkook: " teasing me baby ?". He pulled away and giggled. He again started licking and he sucked the tip making it red , I rolled my eyes back , damn he is pleasuring me to the limit that I can cum just by looking at him .
Jungkook: " fuck baby ... ah , easy on me ". I throw my head back

He giggled again sending shivers, he bobs his head playing with my balls

He giggled again sending shivers, he bobs his head playing with my balls .
Taehyung: " so big ,sir ". My dick twisted and I cummed some went out off his mouth to his chin .
Jungkook: " aah shit hmm , I can't stop cumming ". He looked at me and swallowed it all and licked all my member making me groan .
Taehyung: " give me a kiss ". I pulled him and kissed him hard and when we were kissing he pulled my boxers and pants up . Just when we were kissing the door opened and a scream was hear .
" Jungkook you are cheating on me ". I turned around and sunmi was at the door . Taehyung was hugging me and my hand was at his ass .
Jungkook: " since when were you my girlfriend to cheat on you". Taehyung slapped my chest .
Sunmi : " you bitch get you hands off him". She talked to Taehyung who rolled his eyes and the door opened again revealing yoongi , namjoon , hoseok .
Namjoon : " what's going on here?".
Sunmi : " he was kissing that fagot ". I looked at taehyung and he looked at me too I pulled him and my hand was still at his ass I squeezed it and he moaned.
Hoseok : " oh someone want some slaps". They chuckled , Taehyung pulled me and kissed me .
Sunmi came and separated us .
Sunmi : " don't put your disgusting lips on him".
Jungkook: " you don't tell what my boyfriend do to me". Taehyung looked at her bored .
Sunmi : " you bitch you took him away from me ". She went to Taehyung and shook him I was going to slap the shit out of her but taehyung stopped me .
Taehyung: " if I was really a bitch , I'd make your life a living hell , but instead I will just sit back and watch you do it yourself ". They laughed at her outburst. I was just looking at him he kind of turns me on.
Sunmi : " I'm not a bitch". He chuckled
Taehyung: " your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory , and you tell me you are not a bitch ?, how cute ". She glared at him she was going to slap him but He pushed her .
Sunmi : " I'm not a bitch , I'm a player". He looked at me winked at me ,shit that was hot , the others was laughing their asses of .
Taehyung: " you are a player , and I'm the coach".I widen my eyes , my member was twisting again .
Sunmi: " you will get on my bed side you stupid , who do you think you are ?". He glared at her .
Taehyung: " I'm a demon to some and an angel to others , oooof get your powdered face away from me , dust are coming from you". She screamed on top of her lungs.
Sunmi : " Jungkook tell him to stop".
Jungkook: " and why should I ?". She went to me and grabbed my arm and hugged me , I pushed her away .
Taehyung: " I have a question, if you answer with your heart I will leave Jungkook". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " want me to fuck you or what ?". He giggled.
Taehyung: " that would be great ".
Namjoon : " yah ! We are here". I chuckled he turned to her .
Sunmi: " ask me".
Taehyung: " why do you like Jungkook? ". I looked fondly at him .
Sunmi : " he is hot , sexy , and has money and can take care of my horny needs". I looked sad because that's what all girls and boys want from me , Taehyung came to me and peck my lips , she glared at him .
Taehyung: " that's why you didn't get a serious relationship because your legs are like McDonald's open 24/7". I laughed and pulled him to me and kissed him hard .
Yoongi : " great show , now sunmi get your ass out we have work". She grabbed her bag and opened the door .
Sunmi : " you are just a fagot ". He turned to her .
Taehyung: " judge me when you are perfect , I got the hot and sexy man , what did you get ?". I chuckled , I was just looking at him . She closed the door angry and went out .
Jungkook: " my sassy baby". I kissed him .
Taehyung: " my hot and sexy man , now I need to go , my son is probably waiting". I widen my eyes . Every time he said that makes my heart warm and soft .
Jungkook: " who are you going with my love ?!"
Taehyung: " taemin is waiting i will get jeonsan and go home ". I nodded and pulled him and kissed him .
Jungkook: " okay baby , be careful yeah ? And anything call me". He nodded pecks my lips and went out .
Namjoon : " he shuts her up with venom words". We laughed and started our small reunion.
————————————————————————