16

Taehyung POV :
We were too focused on everything we were doing and Jin hyung was just eating.
Taehyung: " hyung stop eating you won't eat dinner". He giggled.
I put the plates at the table

They were clapping at me making me blush

They were clapping at me making me blush .
Mom : " oh god you are the best taebaby". She kissed my cheeks.
I went to the living room to call them jeonsan and jimin were giggling. I put my hand on Jungkooks shoulder .
Jungkook: " finished baby ?!". I nodded .
Taehyung: " I came to call you all darling". He smiled and pecks my lips , he took my hand and we walked to the table and they widen their eyes .
Dad : " ooh that look delicious".
Yoongi : " come on guys sit down the table is distracting me". We laughed and set down and they started eating.
Jungkook: " hmmmm , soooo delicious ". I blushed .
Jin : " oh god I don't know where to begin".
Jimin : " I will eat all of that".
Mom : " taebaby can you sometimes cook for us". I blushed .
Taehyung: " of course mom that would be an honor". She smiled .
Jungkook: " I told you he is an expert in cooking". I blushed . I put some rice in his bol .
Taehyung: " eat a lot darling ". He nodded smiling at me and then I turned to jeonsan .
Taehyung: " baby need something?! ". He was looking confused .
Jeonsan : " too much, I want veggies mommy". I giggled at him and put some on his plate .
Jungkook: " now he is eating vegetables without complaining". He kissed jeonsan cheeks .
Dad : " he is a good boy following his dad and mom". I blushed , Jungkook smiled at me and put a spoon ful of rice in front of my mouth and I ate .
Jungkook: " I have two good boys here ". They laughed making me blush more .
After the dinner Jin and haneul went to do dishes and I grabbed jeonsan and went to his room to put his pajama.
Taehyung: " come on baby drink your milk first". He drunk his milk and he gave me the cup and I grabbed his tablet .
Taehyung:" baby don't use tablet too much it will affect your beautiful eyes". He looked at me and nodded . I pulled the tablet and put music and he started dancing and I followed giggling was heard from outside .
Jeonsan : " mommy dance ". We danced crazily.
Jungkook: " having fun babies". We turned and we giggled, we pulled Jungkook with us, and we attacked him with pillows fighting.
Laughing and giggling was all around.
Mom: " cute family". We stopped and smiled.
Dad : " they are good together". I blushed and Jungkook pulled me and we sat jeonsan on my lap .
Jin : " I took pictures". Jungkook laughed .
Jungkook: " you are a photographer that's why you take pictures everywhere".
Jin : " well I'm a wedding photographer ,designer so of course I will ". He chuckled .
Taehyung: " time to sleep my cutie pie". He giggled.
Jeonsan : " goodnight mommy , goodnight daddy". He kissed us both and we kissed him .
And we went out of the room ,I said goodnight to all and went to our room . I turned around and smiled Jungkook was searching for something on the closet .
Jungkook: " baby come here for a second". I went to him and set beside him .
Taehyung: " what is it darling". He pecks my lips .
Jungkook: " here a phone , so you can call us if you need anything". I looked at him and a tear fell down .
Taehyung: " darling, that's too much I was going to buy one with my next payment". He pulled me to him .
Jungkook: " then buy something else with your payment,okay baby?!". I hugged him .
Taehyung: " thank you so much". He smiled .
Jungkook:  "you are welcome baby". I got up .
Jungkook: " where are you going baby?!". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " oh to change darling". He nodded and pulled me to him and kissed me .
I went and changed my clothes in the bathroom and I put something Jin gave to me as a gift and went out .

( i love this kind of pajamas) Jungkook: " fuck "

Jungkook: " fuck ". I looked at him and he cursed and went to sit on a chair and put a pillow on his lower part . I giggled and went to him .
Taehyung: " what happened ? Why are you stiff ?!". He just shook his head .
Jungkook: " n-nothing babe". I giggled again and pulled the pillow and a huge bulge was visible and his member you can see the trace of it .
Taehyung: " need help !?". He looked at me glaring.
Jungkook: " it's not my problem if you just came wearing that sexy , hot , gorgeous pajama , my dick is hurting ". I giggled and went in between his legs .
Taehyung: " what's your kink ?!". He widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " master or sir  depends on the moment". I palmed his dick and he groaned.
Taehyung: " is that so sir ". I said it seductively.
Jungkook: " don't you dare I'm already going to attack you". I giggled and pulled his pants and boxers, his dick was bigger then my face .
Jungkook: " baby ! You don't have to if you feel un——, aaah shit". I already put his member inside my mouth and started sucking .it was large and toooo big for my mouth .
Taehyung: " are you okay sir ?!". He put his head back and grabbed my hair and pushed me making me gag .
Jungkook: " ah fuck , good , so g-good ah shit baby ". He was moaning.
I started bobbing my head so fast and I felt his veins in my mouth and sucked his tip .
Jungkook: " stop baby I'm cumming ". I sucked hard and played with his balls , until I felt a liquid substance in my mouth and he was panting.
Jungkook: " oh god baby , that was amazing ". I smiled .
Taehyung: " you are bigger then my mouth". He chuckled and pulled me to his chest and kissed me hard .
Jungkook: " you did amazing at pleasuring me but damn you suck hard". I blushed.
Taehyung: " glad you liked it sir ". He groaned.
Jungkook: " want to get fucked by this big dick baby , cause I will make you see stars". He pulled me and sucked my neck making me moan .
Taehyung: " ah yes I want". He kissed me and his hand went to every place in my body then he pulled away .
Jungkook: " you are shaking my love , let's take it slowly,yeah ? ". I nodded and he kissed me we went to bed ,he changed and came inside the covers and pulled me and we started kissing passionately, our lips found each other like a puzzle.
Jungkook: " you look innocent but you are a beast ". I giggled.
Taehyung: " I'm yours ,you will find other things too".
Jungkook: " like what baby ??". I pulled him and kissed him then I kissed his neck .
Taehyung: " it's for me to know and for you to find out darling ". I pulled him seductively to me .
Jungkook: " I love this my baby". And he kissed me again until we fell asleep in each other embrace.